OzSTOC Shop > OzSTOC Preferred Suppliers & Discounts

MetalGear Industries Brake Components for STs...

(1/4) > >>

Diesel:
MetalGear has kindly offered a 10% discount to OzSTOC Members who shop for ST parts with them.

I can personally recommend the quality of their products and service, having been a customer for a while, and our friend Jeff Dumke will always be available to help with any extra queries you may have.

Jeff says:

When members of OzSTOC proceed to the checkout in our web-store they will have the opportunity to deduct 10% of their total order by entering OZSTOC14 into the coupon field. Of course this only applies to ST products.

You can also have this code applied when you go into the store and pick-up your goods.

Here is a ST fitment parts list:

Make sure you support those who support us.

http://www.metalgear.com.au/

Email: jeff@metalgear.com.au

Diesel:
Just ordered another set - great stuff these.

Hendo:
Tried to order from Metal gear last night and the coupon code no longer works.

Just rang them direct,and after checking with her supervisor, the receptionist informed me they no longer do the coupons, so no 10% off.  :'(
Prices still seem very reasonable so will still order from them.

Biggles:

--- Quote from: Hendo on May 06, 2015, 04:24:40 PM ---Tried to order from Metal gear last night and the coupon code no longer works.

Just rang them direct,and after checking with her supervisor, the receptionist informed me they no longer do the coupons, so no 10% off.  :'(
Prices still seem very reasonable so will still order from them.

--- End quote ---

Really surprised to hear that.  When I made my last purchase on 27/01/15 there was no mention of the term "coupon" and they were keen to allow me 10% discount for OzSTOC membership.

basadia:
I've been getting my pads from them for a while, I go through rear pads much fast than front pads. Petty they have removed the 10% discount, bummer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version