Honda ST1300 Section > Seats & Windscreen Modifications ST1300

MJM Seat

(1/5) > >>

basadia:
I just got back from a trip to Goulburn to get my factory seat redone by MJM, here are some photos. Very happy so far on the 4 hour trip home two up, interested to see how it works one up. We are doing a Putty run on the weekend so should get some more hours to bed it in and see how it works.
cheers
Keith

Shiney:
Looks awesome basadia, I look forward to hearing how you find them as time goes on :thumbsup
Just out of curiosity how much was it?

(Before anyone asks, I'm not replacing my seats I'm just curious what the MJM seats are like. I'm still EXTREMELY happy with my "Russell Day-Long" seats :grin)

Brian:
Is this a gel seat?

basadia:
No it does not have gel, my last seat was a Travelcade Saddleman did have gel and it was good but the gel heated up in the sun and held the heat for ages. So this time I've gone with full foam. Cost was $495, I dropped the bike and seat of at 4 pm and Mick went all out and had it back to us the next day at 230 pm, my wife was so glad to get on the road as the temperature was dropping on our way home. The trip down was freezing and neither of us was looking forward to the cold. Next time I travel in the cold I might look into heated gear.

Cerebral Knievel:
It looks great Keith,hopefully it will work out for you.
Just got a message back from BigTed....he is using West Aussie Glen's loaner so we can sort something out to get it back  ;-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version