Honda ST1300 Section > "How To..." Instructions and Pics for Regular Maintenance Jobs specific to the ST1300...

TYRE REPAIR

<< < (2/4) > >>

Brock:

--- Quote ---So it's not advisable for 120+kph??
--- End quote ---

Thats what the manufacturer says. If you  crash its not their fault. they actually seem to be good for the remaining life of the tyre.

Shiney:

--- Quote from: Brock on September 09, 2016, 10:32:17 AM ---
--- Quote ---So it's not advisable for 120+kph??
--- End quote ---

Thats what the manufacturer says. If you  crash its not their fault. they actually seem to be good for the remaining life of the tyre.

--- End quote ---

Awesome to hear they last that long :thumbsup

Brock:
The mushrooms seat so well, that the tyre place that replaced the tyre didnt notice it until pointed out (the inside pic in the article). They cant fall out, or in and seal well. As you know, they are also clean and relatively easy to install. No messy glues or insrtion tools that bend

DBfive:
Thanks for the "How To..." Rob.  It's always handy to know these things work!!  I've got a somewhat similar kit but it doesn't use the mushroom head plug.  For my money that'd be a better seal as Brock says.  As the ad says "wheredidjagettit Shiney?"

Draco (Heartbreak Kid):

--- Quote from: DBfive on September 09, 2016, 05:56:46 PM ---Thanks for the "How To..." Rob.  It's always handy to know these things work!!  I've got a somewhat similar kit but it doesn't use the mushroom head plug.  For my money that'd be a better seal as Brock says.  As the ad says "wheredidjagettit Shiney?"

--- End quote ---

:blu13 you can get it here or search online for cheaper :like :blu13left

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/like/272118029408?lpid=107&chn=ps

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version