OzSTOC Events National & Local > NEW SOUTH WALES & ACT

Sofala RTE report

(1/2) > >>

JuST Peter:
A new NSW state record has been set for the number of OzSTOC shirts on an organised RTE (see below)

It would have been higher but unfortunately Paul mislaid his shirt.

The day started off slightly cloudy, but turned out a great, if a tad chilly, day for riding, with the sun shining in a cloudless sky west of the Blue Mountains.
An almost faultless day's ride from Windsor through Lithgow-Ilford-Sofala-Bathurst-O'Connell-Oberon-Hartley Vale -Bell and home again after a welcome cuppa at Paul's home, barring one of us forgetting to turn off his hotgrips  :cuss and flattening the battery, necessitating a push from his mates (Thanks Paul and Dick) who rightly should have  :spank said useless member.

Apart from a short spot of gravel (it was tarred last time I was there  >:()), it was a good run over some great roads and scenery. All up we covered just over 400 k's for the day

Thanks to Dick B and his wife Ros and Paul for a terrific day out!

Dick B "Yewie":
Thanks for organising a great ride Pete.
Dick B  :rd13

Barry and Marissa:
Nice pics. Glad you had a good ride. Loved Safala and the roads in that area on the way to the last National Rally!  :thumbsup

Streak:
Well done people's glad you had fun  :thumb

Paul:
I'd like to to thank Peter as well for a enjoyable day's ride :grin, sorry for forgetting my shirt  :spank. I also managed to get get the most K's ever out of a tank of fuel, 503K's before the last bar on the fuel guage started flashing with 90K's left. :thumbs.

Paul
 :blu13

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version