Honda ST1300 Section > "How To..." Instructions and Pics for Regular Maintenance Jobs specific to the ST1300...

Adjust gearshift pedal height (ST1300)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Biggles:

--- Quote from: Shiney on February 26, 2017, 08:15:15 PM ---Thanks Biggles :hatwave
The secret to it being so clean is that it's still a fairly new bike (just a little over 12000 km on the clock :eek)

--- End quote ---

Most bikes get dirtier than that in 12,000 kays.  You just need to ride in the rain instead of being a "sugar-baby".    :crackup

Wild Rose:
Very good Shiney  :thumbsup
Now I just have to get new boots so that I can try it out  :grin
By the way what boots did you get  :popcorn

Shiney:

--- Quote from: Biggles on February 26, 2017, 09:30:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: Shiney on February 26, 2017, 08:15:15 PM ---Thanks Biggles :hatwave
The secret to it being so clean is that it's still a fairly new bike (just a little over 12000 km on the clock :eek)

--- End quote ---

Most bikes get dirtier than that in 12,000 kays.  You just need to ride in the rain instead of being a "sugar-baby".    :crackup

--- End quote ---

I think riding it in the rain has been keeping it a bit cleaner ;-*

Shiney:

--- Quote from: Wild Rose on February 27, 2017, 12:32:40 AM ---Very good Shiney  :thumbsup
Now I just have to get new boots so that I can try it out  :grin
By the way what boots did you get  :popcorn

--- End quote ---

Thanks mate :hatwave

The new boots are SIDI Adventure 2 Gore-Tex

I picked them up from:
https://www.biker-land.de/en/Motorcycle-Boots-and-Shoes/SIDI-Adventure-2-Gore-Tex-boots.html?language=en&currency=AUD&switch_country=AU&products_id=57570086

Cheers
Shiney

Biggles:
Be a bugger if they didn't fit and you had to take them back...   
A lot of unrest in Germany, apparently.    :grin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version