Honda ST1300 Section > "How To..." Instructions and Pics for Regular Maintenance Jobs specific to the ST1300...

In these articles......

(1/1)

Diesel:
Following the advice of a Member or three, here is a section dedicated to ST1300 maintenance, and instructions with pics - usually because a Member has performed the job, taken pics, and explained easy ways to do it, and pitfalls to be wary of...

Whizz:
bout time...I hope you are going to move all of Shiney's great "How To's" over to here...please!!  :grin

Diesel:

--- Quote from: Whizz on February 11, 2013, 08:13:18 PM ---bout time...I hope you are going to move all of Shiney's great "How To's" over to here...please!!  :grin

--- End quote ---

PM any of the mods if you see a worthy post of this specific topic (include a link to that post), and it will be done (if appropriate).

Cheers, Diesel

gaz:

--- Quote from: Diesel on February 11, 2013, 08:16:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Whizz on February 11, 2013, 08:13:18 PM ---bout time...I hope you are going to move all of Shiney's great "How To's" over to here...please!!  :grin

--- End quote ---

PM any of the mods if you see a worthy post of this specific topic (include a link to that post), and it will be done (if appropriate).

Cheers, Diesel

--- End quote ---

OK  :H

Shiney:
Thanks guys :-++ :-++ :-++

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version