Farkles, Gear & Accessories > Lights and Lighting

Looking at these

<< < (2/2)

Flubby - (Duanne}:
And they are on and working.. now to wait to dark to test them out..

These are the 200W Cree Driving lights i purchased mounted on the over mirror brackets.

StinkyPete:
They look good, and being mounted nice and high, they will give a good vision down the road.    I've come to the conclusion that lights are like drugs  ....  the more you have, the more you want.

Flubby - (Duanne}:
Lol I think you are right Pete.. might need more LOL just need to adjust them up a little but mmm nice and I can see road.

Normal beam,

HighBeam

Driving lights

johnnyYTED:
 :blk13 :dred11
Flubby I have the same 4" but slightly different along with 5" flood spots on STrangler my ST1300 and I've had 5"hid with the 4" leds on my ST1100 STranger..  I thought about buying a set of the same you have to maybe mount under the mirrors on the 1300.. like Pete said lights are like drugs and I addicted..
I must also stop sometime in the night and take a pic of the lighted up road.. I have the lights offset to light up the roadsides too..

alans1100:

--- Quote from: StinkyPete on June 27, 2018, 05:39:00 PM ---  I've come to the conclusion that lights are like drugs  ....  the more you have, the more you want.

--- End quote ---
I find the HIDs I have on mine are more than ample for my use so I don't need any extra though I have been considering LED globes for the headlights in the near future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version