OzSTOC Events National & Local > NATIONAL EVENTS

2024 - National Rally - When & Where !!

<< < (2/12) > >>

West Aussie Glen:

--- Quote from: Biggles on July 20, 2023, 10:00:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: West Aussie Glen on July 20, 2023, 09:43:12 AM ---Unfortunately our planning had already begun.
Theresa and I fly home from New Zealand on the 16th March.
Sadly it will be the second rally we will have missed. We missed Blackheath.

--- End quote ---

We'll miss you two.  And who is going to be motivated enough to commission a patch for this Rally?  (hint, hint!)

--- End quote ---
Thanks Bill, we looked at changing flights but too messy.

Biggles:
Starting to look as if I'm going to miss my first one after an unbroken record. The early date clashes with the IBA Muster. Can't understand the need for the super-early date, but there's obviously good reasons yet-to-be-revealed.

ruSTynutz:

--- Quote from: Biggles on August 14, 2023, 09:44:15 PM ---Can't understand the need for the super-early date, but there's obviously good reasons yet-to-be-revealed.

--- End quote ---

G'day Bill...I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong but it's my understanding that the Rally date changed from earlier in the year to later in the year back in 2017 so what's happening now is we're just getting back to the time of the year when the Rallies was previously held. Yes, it's a bugger having a short turn around time but I believe it was either that or skip holding one next year and have it early 2025...  :think1
Oh, and the weather should also be better (and warmer) in March than it usually is in October...

Williamson:

--- Quote from: Biggles on August 14, 2023, 09:44:15 PM ---Starting to look as if I'm going to miss my first one after an unbroken record. The early date clashes with the IBA Muster. Can't understand the need for the super-early date, but there's obviously good reasons yet-to-be-revealed.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ruSTynutz on August 14, 2023, 11:07:15 PM ---G'day Bill...I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong but it's my understanding that the Rally date changed from earlier in the year to later in the year back in 2017 so what's happening now is we're just getting back to the time of the year when the Rallies was previously held. Yes, it's a bugger having a short turn around time but I believe it was either that or skip holding one next year and have it early 2025...  :think1
Oh, and the weather should also be better (and warmer) in March than it usually is in October...

--- End quote ---

Yes, as well as the view that March NatRallys attract better numbers than later in the year.   

West Aussie Glen:

--- Quote from: Biggles on August 14, 2023, 09:44:15 PM ---Starting to look as if I'm going to miss my first one after an unbroken record. The early date clashes with the IBA Muster. Can't understand the need for the super-early date, but there's obviously good reasons yet-to-be-revealed.

--- End quote ---

It just won't be the same without us Bill.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version