Author Topic: ST1100 98 parts for sale in QLD  (Read 1094 times)

Offline niceperson709

• ST Legend
ST1100 98 parts for sale in QLD
« on: December 06, 2018, 09:00:52 AM »
As some here will know I am fitting a ST1100 engine to a little Triumph Herald and to this end I bought a 98non ABS bike that has been dropped and written off due to the Tupperware being damaged the guy I bought it from sort of made it into a naked bike. As I only want the engine and electrics  I will have a rolling chassis and various parts that are surplus to my needs and I want to sell them so I offer them here to you guys and I will be asking a fair bit less than wreckers ask for the same parts.

I was going to cut up the frame but it looks like its been powder coated Like wise the swing arm is covered with nice shiny paint.
  The front end looks really good although I think new seals would be needed.
 The rear wheel has been powder-coated and it has a good tire (bridgestone Battalax).
The stock mufflers are sound but they do have a couple of minor scratches.

The fuel tank is perfect and as much as I would love to use the stock pump I realize That it would be better to sell it on.

Anyway please call me on 0457669332and make me an offer for any or all of the parts and ye can get a good bargain and I can help finance my project.
Finally I am more than happy to pack and ship any individual part anywhere in the country  at the buyer's expense but of course pick up would be preferable 
And I will be happy to send pictures of any part you are interested in so that you can judge its condition for yourself 

The following users thanked this post: Shiney

Offline niceperson709

• ST Legend
Re: ST1100 98 parts for sale in QLD
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 04:26:33 AM »
As I write it looks like All is sold much quicker than I expected!!