Honda ST1300 Section > Ask A Tech about your Honda ST1300

ecu reset

<< < (2/8) > >>

LindsayGT:
Does anyone know if the ST1300 ECU is an "Adaptive ECU"?

If the ECU IS an Adaptive ECU, I can see the benefits of carrying out the above procedure.

If the ECU is NOT and Adaptive ECU, I'm not sure if the above procedure will result in any benefit!

I have carried out a similar procedure on a number of different bikes as well as cars.

Draco (Heartbreak Kid):

--- Quote from: Shiney on October 28, 2016, 10:13:44 AM ---Lol, I believe Draco is going to give it a go today or tomorrow, will let you know how it goes :thumbs

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

:blu13 Yes Draco has completed this today (afternoon) I did as was instructed (BUT left it disconnected for 3hrs only) longest 3 hours EVER  :well :well. reconnected, started (no throttle) allowed to idle 15 minutes fans came on a few seconds after 15, then donned my protective gear :cop :law and went for a short ride (over Clear Mountain) in the streets first and second had noticeably increased in pulling power, the throttle was smoother than before. As far as fuel difference I am now getting 24.7 kilometres per litre in 5th gear at 100kph....so Draco is one happy chap :runyay :hatwave :thumbs :blu13left

Jdbiker:
Thanks Draco, that sounds good :thumb. Will give it a go on the weekend.

Shiney:
Awesome work mate :hatwave
I'll have to do this myself :think1 :think1 It should remap the ECU for the aftermarket pipes on my bike :runyay

ST2UP:
Well done Draco......thanks for being our crash test dummy  :thumbsup

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version