Author Topic: Rolling Dice Run - Loud n Proud Social M.C.  (Read 1924 times)

Offline jt8277

• ST Legend
Rolling Dice Run - Loud n Proud Social M.C.
« on: April 04, 2016, 03:47:52 PM »
 :wht11 :wht11 :wht11

Hey Guys,

It has been a very long time since I have seen any potential events coming up in Victoria and I think it a real shame.  So I am going to let you guys know of an event that is happening this weekend that I don't know if you are aware of or not.  I travel quite a bit for my job and unfortunately do not get a chance to go out on the bike nearly enough, especially to social events.

Loud n Proud Social M.C, are putting an event on called the Rolling Dice Run that is open to all styles of bikes with an after ride party, with cash prizes along the way.  It is something I am considering doing this weekend before I fly off again to Malaysia for work.  It is happening April 09, 2016 from 09:30am Registration and will be leaving 11:00am SHARP.

The event will cost you $20.00 to register your bike with a FREE Brekkie and is family friendly.  I would love to see more 1100's and 1300's there, because I suspect, after looking at their website and previous events there will be a lot of Harley's (as much as I like them too...) I would like to see more of you guys there if you can make it.

So once again:

Event: Rolling Dice Run - Loud n Proud Social M.C.
Date: Saturday April 09, 2016

Cost: $20.00

Check out the Loud n Proud Social M.C. crew at https://www.facebook.com/Loud-N-Proud-Social-MC-272907372884089/

It would be great to see you guys there, so let me know if you can make it...

Thanks

J

p.s. They do ask for Patch Clubs Invite only (whatever that is) so if we head out as individuals we will be all good, but wearing your club jackets if you have them won't be a problem I think.

:wht11 :blk11 :wht11 :blk11 :wht11 :blk11

Offline Biggles

• NatRally 2018 - Mackay
  • "Top Dog" 10000 club
  • Bridgeman Downs, Brisbane
Re: Rolling Dice Run - Loud n Proud Social M.C.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 08:28:39 PM »
p.s. They do ask for Patch Clubs Invite only (whatever that is) so if we head out as individuals we will be all good, but wearing your club jackets if you have them won't be a problem I think.

Definitely not an issue.  The patch they refer to is the big one on the back with the rockers.
Our little shoulder patches and embroidery on the front don't count in their definition.

Take your earplugs.  I really don't like riding with Harleys simply because of their noise.
For the modern man who lives in the city, riding a bike might be one of the only ways to escape the humdrum monotony. To take off and ride. To be both at one with nature and one with the bike. To feel masculine. Adam Piggott

OzSTOC #16  STOC #6135  FarR #509  IBA #54927

Offline jt8277

• ST Legend
Re: Rolling Dice Run - Loud n Proud Social M.C.
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 09:21:44 AM »
Hi Biggles,

Thanks that makes sense, I figured that's what it must be...

Well my bike makes a bit of noise now, probably nothing compared to a Harley.  A friend of mine can't ride behind me simply because of the noise my bike makes.   o:)