Honda ST1300 Section > Plastic, Fairings, Panniers and Top Box's 1300

Topbox strap clips

(1/2) > >>

Biggles:
I've found the elastic straps in the ST1300 topbox to be very handy for stabilising the load, especially when it mounts up over the bottom half and wants to fall out to the left when you open the lid.
That's all fine, except the trick of remembering how those nifty red plastic thingamybobs link up.  It's not intuitive.  I know- just don't have them twisted.  That's fine but my way is easier.

I've cheated and written UP on the two so I can immediately get them to neatly link.

CallMeSteve:
Well that’s a little easier than the mental gymnastics I have to go through every time I try and hook them up  :beer

Diesel:
My straps on STella have stretched out of useable proportion with age. Now I can do this...

Biggles:

--- Quote from: Diesel on December 06, 2018, 08:25:43 PM ---My straps on STella have stretched out of useable proportion with age. Now I can do this...

--- End quote ---

Now I have strap envy added to my mental issues.     :'(

alans1100:
I forget the last time I needed to use the straps on either of the 1100 or 1300 top cases.

The Givi one on the 1300 looks to be the same type as the Honda one I have only joined the two straps together once to see how it works just after getting back home in July.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version