Author Topic: shed clean out  (Read 939 times)

Offline Z900owner

• ST Legend
shed clean out
« on: August 27, 2019, 01:57:15 PM »
It has come to that stage where I am going to sell the house and downsize so this lot  has to go.  :agro:

Some of these parts I have accumulated over many years and no longer need the rest come from a bike that was stripped to get the low Km motor out of it,

I want to sell the whole lot in one package, I have been selling the panniers for $250 each and there are 4 of them here so there is $1,000 value alone.

1 x main frame build date 10/2006 complete with rear sub frame to suit a police bike, left and right foot peg pillion bracket mounts (frames that the foot pegs bolt onto )(includes front foot pegs only)         
with a set of triple trees, a pair of pannier box release handles, the rear pillion grab rail, the right hand handle bar, the frame that goes around the front of the headlight and fairing, a rear police pod

2 x tail light surrounds one is the light red off the 2004 ST1300 :rd13 the other is a white one  :wht13                       
Complete ABS brake system including calipers, lines and master cylinders, taken off the bike in one piece
1 x tail light assembly
1 x dash fascia surround
1 x front wheel with tyre
3 x brake discs
1 x left hand panel (white) that covers the battery (has a split but can be repaired)
1 x right hand glove box pocket                                                 
3 x left hand panniers
1 x right hand pannier
1 x left and 1 x right hand pannier lid (white)
2 x right hand lower fairings  (dark grey)
2 x left hand lower fairings  (white)
2 x adjustable seat brackets                                                       
1 x horn                                                                                   
2 x pannier lock assemblies   

$1,200 the lot, come and take it away.  I am hopeless at uploading photos but I can send them by phone if you need any.                 

Online Brock

• Tardis Tech
  • UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • White is the fastest
Re: shed clean out
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 06:29:22 PM »
How about the pretty white bike with the rednblues, and the noisy thing...

o:) o:)

(Probly gunna keep it with a poor excuse of it being a work bike)
Brock
Asian Correspondent
2003 Honda ST1100PY

Ulysses #32829
STOC #8239
OzSToc # ??
Kinross WA

Offline Z900owner

• ST Legend
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 10:38:05 AM »
Yes, that one I will keep for a little bit longer, but I am looking forward to the day I can hand it back and say "it's yours, keep it" are getting closer.

One Powerball and I am out of here"😃😃

Online Brock

• Tardis Tech
  • UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • White is the fastest
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2019, 11:45:57 AM »
Maybe tonight, I will share just for you..
Brock
Asian Correspondent
2003 Honda ST1100PY

Ulysses #32829
STOC #8239
OzSToc # ??
Kinross WA