OzSTOC News & Rider Assistance > OzSTOC News & Events...

COVID-19 Advise

(1/2) > >>

ST2UP:
Evening All,

We have had a small number of enquires in relation to OzSToc Social gatherings in the form of RTE’s and National Rally.

As a non registered social club who doesn’t have formal business rules per se we don’t have protocols that need to be adhered to in relation to gatherings. So we cannot and will not issue directives to members.

So please accept this as advice only to simply be socially responsible.

National Rally planning is unchanged at this stage as this is an October event.

We are not recommending cancelation of RTE’s. However we are recommending to be more socially aware of our responsibility to our fellow man.

Please be considerate to venues visited, and their requests upon their patrons.

Limiting the spread of this virus to potentially susceptible members of society needs to be our goal in addition to diluting the impact on the health system to allow the virus to be managed correctly for those who will contract the virus.

EFFECTIVE hand washing and considerate social distancing are our most important tools to flatten the curve of the spread of COVID-19.

Look after yourselves and those more vulnerable around you.

Cheers

The OzSTOC team

StinkyPete:
Thanks Chris.   We are all looking for clear, sound, and considered advice and direction, which you have provided.   :thumb

Brock:
Bike riders are immune, however as I havent been able to ride for some time my immunity might be slipping.

The WA RTEs have be light on numbers lately, so the 1.5 M spacing isnt too hard to achieve. Maybe look at some country venues that could use the financial boost..

ppopeye:
Thanks Chris. I guess we
 Will be guided largely by the venue involved too. I have sent a message to one for next month. At this stage they have not responded. May have to resort to old fashioned technology and ring them. Cheers all

Bodø:

--- Quote from: Brock on March 18, 2020, 11:04:21 PM ---Bike riders are immune, however as I havent been able to ride for some time my immunity might be slipping.

The WA RTEs have be light on numbers lately, so the 1.5 M spacing isnt too hard to achieve. Maybe look at some country venues that could use the financial boost..

--- End quote ---

You outnumbered every state at last year's Border Run.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version