Farkles, Gear & Accessories > Farkles and Gear General Section

Open Face/Full face helmets

<< < (2/27) > >>

terrydj:
Over the years I've had a few Flip up Helmets. An Rj's, a Nolan (Piece of crap), KBC, Shark (Another piece of crap) and a couple of Sheuberths :thumbsup
My pick of the lot is the Shueberth, just the best fitting and quietest of em all, followed by the RJ's.
My Nolan fell apart and was the worst of em all
The Shark had some good features, but just never worked and was on its way to the bin but a mate wanted it???
A few I have met that ride heaps and do the distance swear by the Shoei Multitec, the late Davo from Fariders being one
The only flip up Helmet I would recommend is the Shueberth :thumbsup

Tipsy:
 :wht11 py
I have a shark evo 2 (Moovit Model) I find it a little noisy but made some adjustments of my own which did improve it some what.

The next one will be the series 3 Shark ($599.95) or a Schuberth but I do not know what price they are here in Aus or where in Aus to get one,

Tipsy

Sabie:
I've got the Nolan 102. I love it, comfortable, easy to operate one hand, not to heavy. Sun visor included external so you don't have to open the visor to lift the sun visor.

http://www.nolanhelmets.com/n102ncom.htm

Brian:
Hey Graeme , I know you said you were shopping for a flip front lid but... I have found they are both noisier and much heavier then my new Shoei. I did struggle with the decision to move away from the flip lid but am more then happy with the end result. And just a little less figiting with my mic wiring. Cheers Brian

West Aussie Glen:
I am also in the helmet market. There is an interesting write up on the Nolan N-43 in the August Ulysses magazine.
Does anybody have one?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version