Author Topic: Funnies or Groaners?  (Read 2371 times)

Offline JuST Peter

• Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • Quakers Hill NSW
Funnies or Groaners?
« on: May 26, 2012, 02:34:22 PM »
The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner. Talk about Dyson with death.
---
A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid. When I quizzed him on it he reckoned he could stop any time....
---
I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a grave. As I was standing there I noticed 4 grave diggers walking about with a coffin, 3 hours later and they're still walking about with it I thought to myself, they've lost the plot!!
---
My daughter asked me for a pet spider for her birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they were $70!!! Blow this, I thought, I can get one cheaper off the web.
---
I was at an ATM yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could check her balance, so I pushed her over.
---
I start a new job in Seoul next week. I thought it was a good Korea move.
---
I was driving this morning when I saw an RACQ van parked up. The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable. I thought to myself that guy's heading for a breakdown.
---
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not Happy.
---
My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30am this morning, can you believe that, 2:30am??? Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.
---
Paddy says "Mick, I'm thinking of buying a Labrador. Don't do it, says Mick "Have you seen how many of their owners go blind?"
---
I saw a poor old lady fall over today on the ice!! At least I presume she was poor - she only had $1.20 in her purse.
---
My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.
---
A wife says to her husband you're always pushing me around and talking behind my back. He says what do you expect? You're in a wheelchair
---
I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature. She said she would like to come back as a cow. I said you're obviously not listening.
---
The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst. So I have been to the charity shop to get all her clothes back.
---
Two Muslims crashed a speedboat into the Thames barrier in London. Police think it might be the start of Ram-a-dam.
---
When I was in the pub I heard a couple of losers saying that they wouldn't feel safe on an aircraft if they knew the pilot was a woman.  What a pair of sexists. I mean, it's not as if she'd have to reverse the plane!
---
Bought some 'rocket salad' yesterday but it went off before I could eat it!
---
A teddy bear is working on a building site. He goes for a tea break and when he returns he notices his pick has been stolen. The bear is angry and reports the theft to the foreman. The foreman grins at the bear and says "Oh, I forgot to tell you, today's the day the teddy bears have their pick nicked."
---
Murphy says to Paddy "What ya talkin to an envelope for?" "I'm sending a voicemail ya thick sod!"
---
Just got back from my mate's funeral. He died after being hit on the head with a tennis ball.
It was a lovely service.

---
19 Irish go to the cinema, the ticket lady asks "Why so many of you?"
Mick replies, "The film said 18 or over."
Ulysses #41044; OzSTOC #14
I love what I ride and ride what I love

Offline Brock

• Tardis Tech
  • UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • White is the fastest
Re: Funnies or Groaners?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 02:39:54 PM »
 :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek
Brock
Asian Correspondent
2003 Honda ST1100PY

Ulysses #32829
STOC #8239
OzSToc # ??
Kinross WA

Offline Dan

• QLD
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 03:03:57 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Poppy Dave

• Teller of Untellable Jokes
  • Legendary "1000 Club" Member
  • Midland, WA
    • Dave Roper
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 03:15:14 PM »
 :crackup :crackup :fp |-i :rofl :rofl :crackup
Dave R
Honda ST1100A
Suzuki Boulevard C50
STOC # 8241
SAC-PAV A/501

We know why dogs stick their heads out of car windows.

Offline JuST Peter

• Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • Quakers Hill NSW
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 03:51:28 PM »
Actually, this one in particular "Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not Happy" has a true story to it.
A bloke on our M2 had a nose-to-tail with a 'little person' who was rather incensed about his precious B180 being dented and ripped into the other driver and literally screamed at him "I'M NOT HAPPY!!"

Trying to lighten the moment, the bloke replied, "so which one are you?"

Truth!  :thumb

Would I lie?  Trust me....

Ulysses #41044; OzSTOC #14
I love what I ride and ride what I love

Offline Malcolm6112

• Legendary Member
  • Armadale WA
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 11:24:45 PM »
They are worth repeating :rofl

:blu13
Malcolm
2004  ST1300A

Farrider 518
IBA       58213

Offline Shiney

• Dave
  • Global Moderator
  • UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • RTE Coordinator - Strathpine, QLD
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 03:00:59 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl
My Ride: 2023 ST1800   :thumb
OzSTOC #104   STOC# 8512   IBA # 59142
Find me in The Who's Who of OzSTOC!

I like shiney things :grin
One of the Dave, Dave, Dave and Duncan crew 8)

Offline youngSTer

• young one
  • BMW R1200RT
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 05:09:35 PM »
There is the story about a chap who had just bought a high powered sports car and was traveling down the motorway when spotted a police car in the rear view mirror, so he tramped on the gas and left the police well behind, after a few k's he had a fit of conscience and pulled over into a lay by to wait for the police, when the officer arrived he asked why was he speeding and as I finish work in 5 minutes if you have a good reason I shall let off. Well officer my wife ran off with a policeman 4 months ago and I thought you were bringing her back!!!  He was let off!!!
Sometimes I pretend to be NORMAL,
but it gets boring,So I go back to being Me!

Bikes I've had;
Suzuki K10 80cc.
B.S.A. Bantam.
Honda CB450.
Suzuki Savage.
Honda SL100.
Honda Postie Bike.
Honda ST1300A. Best of All. GONE & SOLD
Honda CB 500X. New to my Stable. GONE & SOLD.
NOW BMW R 1200 RT