Author Topic: Sunday ride 22nd of July, Well a quick one  (Read 1507 times)

Offline Streak

• NR2016 Group
  • Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • Stampy Glitterballs
    • Australian ST Owners Club
Sunday ride 22nd of July, Well a quick one
« on: July 22, 2012, 08:01:26 PM »
Well I poked out about 9.30ish to meet up with Diesel at the Angel Cafe in South Street Toowoomba.

I got to the cafe first, and I have to say the service there is first class and so is the big breakfast  :thumb

Diesel rolled in about 5 mins after me, 4 coffees and much OzSTOC talk later we headed off to ESK.

I was keen to see how my new shelf setup would handle a run, and it did no disappoint, everything worked really well, although I need a shorter RAM Arm as the GPS sits out to far.

About 80km to ESK, Beautiful day for it, great road, good company, and a Honda ST can never complain, when we got to ESK we even had a chat to the local motorcycle policeman on his FJR1300 (he had just swapped over from an ST), very nice fellow, was telling about a bike they clocked on the Cunningham HWY at 214km/h...none of you lot I hope!

Dropped into ESK bakery to fly the flag for the group gave the girls a fright hen I said there was 40 of us! Ha ha

Even got to meet Deisels parents, after i said goodbye to diesl i headed for Highfields, nothing interesting but good road, although my sisters home made ham and cheese lunch rolls where very nice.

160km for the day, could do it all day everyday!

Sorry no photos as diesel was the man with the camera

Cheers

Streak
Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OzSTOC
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63