Author Topic: HONDA ST1300 (2005) PARTING OUT  (Read 1393 times)

Offline Natman

• Formally (Natman)
HONDA ST1300 (2005) PARTING OUT
« on: October 15, 2020, 05:11:17 PM »
 :blu13

So the ST1300 has formally been written off against the advice the insurance assessor today so its time to part out.

The only way I can do it is to ask people to PM me with a list of items they're looking for and an offer for the parts. Anything that has been sold will be posted on this forum, if not posted, its still available. Any part that has any visible damage (it will be minor scratches only) will be disclosed and photos posted for interested parties.

Pick up is Cherrybrook, NSW 2126 or shipping can be arranged. If it's a technical or mechanical part you will have to remove or get someone to remove on your behalf.

****DUE TO GETTING SO MANY ENQUIRIES IM PREPARING A WEBSITE TO MAKE THINGS EASIER SHOWING PHOTOS AND INFO ABOUT PARTS THAT ARE EITHER SOLD OR AVAILABLE FROM MY ST1300. GO TO https://www.hondast1300parts.com.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 09:49:12 PM by Natman »

Offline Natman

• Formally (Natman)
Re: HONDA ST1300 (2005) PARTING OUT
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 09:48:50 AM »

So the ST1300 has formally been written off against the advice the insurance assessor today so its time to part out.

The only way I can do it is to ask people to PM me with a list of items they're looking for and an offer for the parts. Anything that has been sold will be posted on this forum, if not posted, its still available. Any part that has any visible damage (it will be minor scratches only) will be disclosed and photos posted for interested parties.

Pick up is Cherrybrook, NSW 2126 or shipping can be arranged. If its a technical or mechanical part you will have to remove or get someone to remove on your behalf.

PARTS RESERVED AS AT 17/10/20:

1) CORBIN SEAT
2) CLEAR BLINKERS AND HOUSINGS
3) ELECTRONIC CRUISE CONTROL SYSTEM
4) ECU & KEYS

Once I work out how ro post photos I will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Natman

• Formally (Natman)
Re: HONDA ST1300 (2005) PARTING OUT
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2020, 01:01:09 PM »

Pick up is Cherrybrook, NSW 2126 or shipping can be arranged. If its a technical or mechanical part you will have to remove or get someone to remove on your behalf.

PARTS RESERVED AS AT 18/10/20:

1) CORBIN SEAT
2) CLEAR BLINKERS AND HOUSINGS
3) ELECTRONIC CRUISE CONTROL SYSTEM
4) ECU & KEYS
5) PANNIERS (Spare set)
6) REAR EXHAUSTS

Once I work out how ro post photos I will.