General Category > Active Polls

Why do you ride a Motorcycle?

(1/5) > >>

Streak:
Why do you ride a Motorcycle? I thought in here it would be a good place to say why you get on two wheels, and disappear for hours, days, weeks at a time!

For me it is simple, I don't get to ride all that often due to work and young family, but to put that helmet on, quiet tunes in the background, and just take in the kilometers with no plan in general is almost perfect.

I can just block out the rest of the world, concentrate on the road ahead, and clear my head.

Cheers

Streak

Brock:
If you have to ask, then you have no business anywhere near a motorbike...

:well :well :well

Tipsy:
 :wht11 py

Simple...... its there.... I own it......I love riding bikes..... and the most important ...........

BECAUSE I CAN  :nahnah :rofl :runyay :runyay :runyay

Tipsy

alans1100:
Not sure if I can actually select a voting option so rebelling option seems the best re fuel prices

Mainly due to rising fuel costs from commuting which led me to the CX500.

Then  :bl11 because of her touring capabilties and she looked better than the new (2006) BMW R1200RT and a used K1200LT (I liked the colour mauve/purple???)which I also looked at.

Tackleberry:

--- Quote from: Brock on March 14, 2012, 08:40:57 AM ---If you have to ask, then you have no business anywhere near a motorbike...

:well :well :well

--- End quote ---
I must say this is the answer I was thinking when I read the topic of the thread. 

As has been said on FarRiders several times - if I have to explain you'll never understand. 

It isn't just one thing for me, but one of the simplest answers is:

--- Quote from: Tipsy on March 14, 2012, 08:48:51 AM ---
BECAUSE I CAN  :nahnah :rofl :runyay :runyay :runyay

Tipsy

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version