General Category > Active Polls

2018 National Rally Location poll

(1/8) > >>

ST2UP:
There has been some discussion on the forum recently and behind the scenes about future NatRally Locations which is fantasmigorical to see  ;-*

The OzSTOC Leadership team are constantly chatting behind the scenes about NatRally locations each year, but rest assured its a decision made with loads of research into all manner of criteria for a NatRally location, its not just pick a spot on the map  :wink1

When looking at the options above and making your selection (and the final choice may not be here) rest assured that the time of year and actual venue location can vary greatly even within that state......we are not planning a NatRally in Feb in FNQ wet season just like we wont put one in a Tassie winter etc. (I live at 1350 mtrs and think your all soft  :nahnah)

Here is the previous years NatRally States/Dates and Locations to help with your decision:

2012 - March - NSW, Blackheath
2013 - March - SA, Middelton
2014 - March - Vic, Ballarat
2015 - March - QLD, Toowoomba
2016 - March - WA, Perth (northwest)  (11-13th March)
2017 - October - NSW, Ha!! nearly got me  :p   (20-22nd Oct)
2018 - ??????????????

The leadership team does have a 2018 plan, BUT we really would like to hear your opinions.......and you may well change our view  ;-*

Our focus when making any OzSTOC choices always comes down to "the most good for the most amount of members"  ;-*

Lets vote and PLEASE post a comment if you wish for us to consider :-++ :-++

STroppy:
Great riding around Tassie . . I would go for at least a week tho . .

NTRebel:
Alice Springs has airport ten Ks from town for those that don't want to ride all the way with access to taxis and shuttle buses. some great rides like Ross  River and Glen Helen and out to Standley Chasm just for starters

Marcus:
Woot Tassie

alans1100:
I went NT as it's easier to get to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version