Honda ST1100 Section > Where to Purchase Parts & items for the Honda ST1100

Impex Japan

(1/3) > >>

Biggus:
Don't know if any here have spotted this place before, I've had a look and can't see it mentioned anywhere. Prices look good and they seem to have a whole lot of stuff. I intend to try to buy some parts from them soon and will give an update on how that goes.

As a sample, here's the main parts page for my '95 ST1100:- https://en.impex-jp.com/catalogs/moto/honda-other/st1100/st1100as-1995-australia-1040.html

ruSTynutz:
Nice find, Biggus!  :thumbs

Biggles:
Wow!  Finally- I might get that cowling bit I need.  I just ordered it- cost about $25 including freight and could be here in a week!
Many thanks for the dealer details.  I'll report in here how it turns out.

Biggus:

--- Quote from: Biggles on September 11, 2023, 09:12:46 PM ---Wow!  Finally- I might get that cowling bit I need.  I just ordered it- cost about $25 including freight and could be here in a week!
Many thanks for the dealer details.  I'll report in here how it turns out.

--- End quote ---

I haven't ordered anything yet, but it seems an odd place with an unusual purchasing system. There are some mixed reviews online but the prices are good and the range is top shelf. As far as I can tell it's a Russian company based in Japan. Fingers crossed eh? I do intend to try to buy some stuff soonish.

Edit:- What was the part you were chasing?

Biggles:

--- Quote from: Biggus on September 12, 2023, 12:54:58 AM ---Edit:- What was the part you were chasing?

--- End quote ---

Still looking for the little cover on the RH side of the cowl.  It's the one you remove one plastic clip to get it to come away giving access to the oil filler.
I used Paypal, so hope that gives me some buyer protection.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version