OzSTOC Ride Reports, Pictures & Videos > RIDE REPORTS

This Weekend's FarRide...

(1/4) > >>

Diesel:
I'd just like to take the opprtunity to wish all the OzSTOC Members doing the FarRide to Eungellla this weekend a safe, enjoyable and memorable trip.

Remember to follow Rule#1

And I'll hopefully see youse there.     :beer :beer

There are at least 8 Members going - so take plenty of pics and remember to post 'em up in the rides section here.

Cheers, Diesel

terrydj:
Best of luck everyone who's doing the kays.
Ahhh but you just got to remember, if your not enjoying the whole deal, you should of stayed home

rendog:
Just pulled into the driveway.
Beers for me & the wife. :beer
Tomorrow can wait.
At 24hrs we had done 1147.2 kms.
Good to meet those FarRiders on their ST's.
And yes I did notice, we were the only ones with club shirts.  :thumb

Biggles:
Well done Mark.  I arrived back in Brissie 3:15 this arvo- straight to grand daughter's birthday party, so no rest for Gramps.

1039.4 km in 24 hours for me.  And I got 6 hours sleep   ;D

Plenty of stories to tell, I know.  Beatup and I rode a few kays together today.  We had a coffee break at Granite Creek at the Rider Reviver and had a chat with a Copper who was actually a decent bloke.  So that's two we know now, hey Tackleberry?  In fact, I even got a wave from a Bike Copper going north, so maybe there's a pro-biker virus infiltrating the "service".   :cop

Diesel's little donation to the Policemen's Ball might have cheered them up.   :-(((

Tackleberry:
Now Biggles I hope your not including me in that statement or you'll ruin my rep. :rofl 

WE arrived home about 1:30 this arvo after the electrical problems started again & having to repair the bike on the roadside, the rear shock collapsing subsequently giving me a sore butt from Queensland roads (Screwed again by the Gubbernmunt), and picking up a flat tyre today on the way home did I have a great ride?  Hell yeah I spent three days riding, spent a weekend with my son, and met some blokes that I trade crap with over the net. 

It was fantastic to meet up with the STOC members that made the ride, and I appologise again for the crap location, fellowship and roads to hold our little meeting. :whistle  Thanks for attending peoples.  For those that missed it: 

The roads: 

The Fellowship:  (The overnight crowd) 

The scenery:  (Pretty crappy this time of the year) 

I'll see what I can whip up for another ride if you like. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version