Ridden On/Remembrance Area > Ridden on Members

Leon Cupit has ridden on

(1/2) > >>

Diesel:
As many of you know by now, we lost a great mate and friend of OzSTOC last week in Leon. Leon was involved in a motorcycle accident which he sadly did not survive.
I will be representing this Club at his funeral in Hobart on Monday 3rd May 2021. I extend an invitation to all members who may be able to make it.
Leon was a wonderfully kind and generous bloke with an amazing sense of humour as wide as his grin. He helped more people and clubs within the motorcycling community than just about anyone else. He was an active member for the Black Dog Institute, Hard Arse Riders, Motorcycle Tourism Tasmania, All Aussie Riders and numerous more.
We remember him fondly as being our special guest speaker at our Tassie OzSTOC National Rally in 2019. He left us in stitches with his funny stories and experiences. He was also a wealth of knowledge on all things motorbike!
Leon will be sorely missed and is absolutely irreplaceable. We send our sincere condolences to his family. Ride on mate.

Brock:
Ride on Leon

Wild Rose:
RIP Leon
I remember his great stories

richo:
RIP

StinkyPete:
It's sad to loose such an active member of our motorcycling community.  Ride On Leon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version