Honda ST1300 Section > Where to Purchase Parts & items for the Honda ST1300

Left muffler or after market pipes

(1/2) > >>

redrider:
I just recently posted for 2004 st1300 left-hand muffler but also maybe some after market pipes to get me out of trouble cheers again Brian

Williamson:

--- Quote from: redrider on December 16, 2023, 03:33:16 PM ---I just recently posted for 2004 st1300 left-hand muffler but also maybe some after market pipes to get me out of trouble cheers again Brian

--- End quote ---

After market pipes I can help with; a pair of Delkevics, some details here:
https://ozstoc.com/index.php?topic=14217.0#lastPost

In overall good condition, except for one of RHS mounts which took a very minor hit (in an "off" in March, earlier this year on the Great Alpine Road) but it's a chrome plated mild steel band which I've straightened since removing the pipe. Let me know if you want some pics, they're probably worth a 1,000 words. 

Similarly, an inspection is worth a 1,000 pics.  I'm in Greensborough, 10 minutes from the eastern end of the M80.

Pity I didn't see this post earlier, just got back from visiting family at Woodend, presume that could've been convenient.

redrider:
Hi mate can you send some photos and price please sorry for delayed reply cheers Brian

Williamson:

--- Quote from: redrider on December 30, 2023, 07:44:52 PM ---Hi mate can you send some photos and price please sorry for delayed reply cheers Brian

--- End quote ---

Away for a few days, will post some pics Tuesday or Wednesday.  Looking for $300, cash or EFT.

redrider:
Ok mate i have to wait and see what happens with the lost pipe on my end but your only 45 min from me i can come and inspect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version