OzSTOC Ride Reports, Pictures & Videos > RIDE REPORTS

National Meet in Middleton Videos.

<< < (4/4)

Cerebral Knievel:

--- Quote from: Cerebral Knievel on January 16, 2022, 04:05:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bodø on January 16, 2022, 12:10:09 PM ---Isn't it about time this was moved to the National Rally 2013 Reports & Photos/Video sub forum?

--- End quote ---

As a Junior member, this suggestion will be given the serious consideration it so obviously deserves.

--- End quote ---

Or we could file it with the other 50,000 jokes in the other section  :crackup

Bodø:

--- Quote from: Cerebral Knievel on January 16, 2022, 04:05:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bodø on January 16, 2022, 12:10:09 PM ---Isn't it about time this was moved to the National Rally 2013 Reports & Photos/Video sub forum?

--- End quote ---

As a Junior member, this suggestion will be given the serious consideration it so obviously deserves.

--- End quote ---

:rofl

Williamson:

--- Quote from: Cerebral Knievel on January 16, 2022, 04:05:01 PM ---As a Junior member, this suggestion will be given the serious consideration it so obviously deserves.

--- End quote ---

I thought you were a country remember.

Cerebral Knievel:

--- Quote from: Williamson on January 16, 2022, 05:15:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cerebral Knievel on January 16, 2022, 04:05:01 PM ---As a Junior member, this suggestion will be given the serious consideration it so obviously deserves.

--- End quote ---

I thought you were a country remember.

--- End quote ---

I may be a fat country and a lazy country and an annoying country and sometimes a drunk country but i'm definitely not a member of the United Nations country  :tongue:

Langers:
Channeling Gough Whitlam:

"When Sir Winton Turnbull [who represented a large rural seat] was raving and ranting on the adjournment and shouted: "I am a Country member". I interjected "I remember". He could not understand why, for the first time in all the years he had been speaking in the House, there was instant and loud applause from both sides."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version