Ridden On/Remembrance Area > Ridden on Members

Bluehonda (Brad) has Ridden On

(1/11) > >>

Streak:
It is with Great sadness and a lump in my throat that we have to say goodbye to one of our wonderful members Brad (BlueHonda).
Member Profile: http://ozstoc.com/index.php?action=profile;u=176

As informed by Dick and Chris, Brad had a sudden illness that took him from us far to soon.

He was a fantastic member, and someone who flew the Riding Safely Flag, and was always there if someone wanted  advice on how to be a better rider., he will be missed.

Keep safe Brad and God Bless.

Streak:

--- Quote from: BigTed on February 18, 2014, 09:06:58 AM ---So sad. Condolences to family and friends.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Whizz on February 18, 2014, 08:57:17 AM ---I am shocked and saddened by the loss of our valued member. My sympathy to his lady. Don't know what else to say, other than I am sorry.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Sicman on February 18, 2014, 08:50:06 AM ---Condolences to Karen and family from Pitstop and myself. Too damn quick but quick means no suffering so may Brad be resting in peace now. God Bless Him.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Brock on February 18, 2014, 08:40:48 AM ---My condolences to the family...

I think a big turn out is needed to send him off in a proper manner....

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Pocket STocker on February 18, 2014, 08:15:19 AM ---Chris heard the terrible news from Karen earlier this morning, Karen will advise soon of the arrangements and we will post accordingly.

Karen advised that Brad spoke of OzSTOC & the Blue Knights motorcycle club often and along with his family and sailing these where his passion.

Pockey  :'( 

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Diesel on February 18, 2014, 08:11:26 AM ---Quite a shock and definitely the wrong result we were all hoping for.

Prayers and well wishes to Brad's family and  to us, his friends.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: saaz on February 18, 2014, 07:54:49 AM ---That is terrible news.  My heartfelt wishes go out to his family and friends in coping with such a sudden loss.

--- End quote ---

cooman:
 I didn't know brad personally, but none the less it's still sad to hear of one of our ozstoc family being taken from us,
Condolences to family at this sad time.

From jack and una.

sargent:
My deepest sympathy to family members.

Biggles:
Very sorry to hear of our loss.  I trust those near and dear are comforted at this sad time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version