Ridden On/Remembrance Area > Ridden on Members

Whizz (Paul) has passed away.

(1/7) > >>

ST2UP:
We regret to advise that Whizz (Paul) has passed away in his home in South Australia with his wife Matylda by his side after a considerable battle with a terminal illness.

Paul was passionate about his family, his motorcycling and our club where he served as an OzSTOC Moderator until early 2014.

Pauls wife Matylda advises that they are having a small private family service, but believed Paul would appreciate a toast with a Guiness at a future club function.

The team at OzSTOC have conveyed our sincere condolences to Matylda and family on behalf of the club, and we will undertake a toast at the 2015 National Rally in QLD in remembrance and celebration of our ridden on mate Whizz.

Regards

Team OzSTOC

Streak:
Whizz was a fantastic friend, sounding board and one of the most passionate OzSTOC members you would ever meet.

I for one will be raising a glass to you tonight

Rip old friend.

Biggles:
A true friend, willing to share with and encourage anyone who came his way.
Sorry at our loss.

Wild Rose:
I am saddened by this news of Wizz's passing, we were only talking about him at Esk today
One of the nicest blokes you could meet

My condolence to Matylda and family

Diesel:
Ride on mate. We have lost a great friend, an invaluable resource for OzSTOC, and one hell of a funny bugger whose company was always greatly enjoyed by all around him at RTEs. Condolences to Matylda and family whose loss is even greater than ours. RIP champ.

Sent from my Note 4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version