Author Topic: MOVED: What Road Safety Inititives does OzSTOC Support? Are there any not supported?  (Read 1620 times)

Online ST2UP

• The Pockey Poker ;)
  • Administrator
  • UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • Guyra - NSW
Chris    

IBA #64116   FarRider #660   Ulysses #56339

st2up@ozstoc.com

Mbl: 0428792425

Sighted it....Wanted it...Chucked a fit...GOT IT !!!!

Online ST2UP

• The Pockey Poker ;)
  • Administrator
  • UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • Guyra - NSW
Our most humble apologies if you contributed informative content to this discussion or were following this thread with interest.....

Brock correctly "Locked" this topic temporarily last night to give the moderation team the opportunity to consult with each other and diffuse the undertones being posted before realigning the thread and bring it back on track.

Unfortunately a short time later the original poster of this thread who has the power to delete the topic and all of its contents has elected to do so resulting in some quality contributions by all contributors being now deleted.

Again apologies for the loss of your valuable contributions.

:beer
Chris    

IBA #64116   FarRider #660   Ulysses #56339

st2up@ozstoc.com

Mbl: 0428792425

Sighted it....Wanted it...Chucked a fit...GOT IT !!!!

Offline Biggles

• NatRally 2018 - Mackay
  • "Top Dog" 10000 club
  • Bridgeman Downs, Brisbane
Well, I guess that was inevitable once the true subject emerged. 
Odd, because at the beginning of the thread I suggested my Ironbutt ride was under scrutiny and was denied a cigar for my impertinence, since the topic was really about dangerous round-abouts.     :crazy
For the modern man who lives in the city, riding a bike might be one of the only ways to escape the humdrum monotony. To take off and ride. To be both at one with nature and one with the bike. To feel masculine. Adam Piggott

OzSTOC #16  STOC #6135  FarR #509  IBA #54927

Offline Lionel

• Legendary Member
Many thanks to the Management Group for your patience and extra work load involved in dealing with some Forum contributions.