OzSTOC Events National & Local > TASMANIA

Weldborough Pass ride TASSIE

(1/2) > >>

Streak:
Weldborough Pass ride TASSIE

Sunday, January 21 at 8:30 AM - 3 PM

STREAK (Graham) is in Tassie for a few days, so we are going for a ride through Weldborough Pass towards the Pub in A Paddock Pyengana!

AuStrom & OzSToc (Australian Honda ST Owners Club) members will be attending :)

Meet at Meadow mews carpark @Kingsmeadows , Hobart road entrance at 8:00am for an 8:30 departure!

See you there!

Facebook Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/158418214786912/

Diesel:
Can't wait!    :grin

TheMechwarrior:
WOW! That's passes right by the Blue Tier Forest Reserve, that's where I source all my pepperberry for my Dasher + Fisher Tasmanian gins.
I personally can't make it but I wish you all the very best and would love to see you all at my distillery in Devonport.
www.southernwilddistillery.com
www.facebook.com/southernwilddistillery

Cheers for now,

George

ktmgeoff:

--- Quote from: TheMechwarrior on January 09, 2018, 08:25:55 PM ---WOW! That's passes right by the Blue Tier Forest Reserve, that's where I source all my pepperberry for my Dasher + Fisher Tasmanian gins.
I personally can't make it but I wish you all the very best and would love to see you all at my distillery in Devonport.

Cheers for now,

George

--- End quote ---

Mmm, nice gin it is too, starting to get some nice gins in Tassie now, after all the years of putting up with stirrings from mates and bar dudes when ordering G&Ts my time has come.. :p

Brookester:

--- Quote from: TheMechwarrior on January 09, 2018, 08:25:55 PM ---WOW! That's passes right by the Blue Tier Forest Reserve, that's where I source all my pepperberry for my Dasher + Fisher Tasmanian gins.

Cheers for now,

George

--- End quote ---

Maybe they should stay an extra week and come see this???
http://www.theadvocate.com.au/story/5158825/gin-lovers-rejoice-festival-to-showcase-the-states-best-distillers/?cs=87

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version