Bikes Other than ST 11/1300 > Other Bike Discussions

The eBike Thread

<< < (9/9)

Gadget:
$4,199 delivered. About the going rate for eTrikes in Brisbane.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Williamson:

--- Quote from: Gadget on September 12, 2022, 08:32:26 PM ---$4,199 delivered. About the going rate for eTrikes in Brisbane.

--- End quote ---

YIKES!!!

That much again, and you got another Spyder.

Williamson:
Up at Burleigh Heads for a coupla week R&R, hired an eBike, just a step-through cruiser for a week, get a coupla hours each morning cruising the beach-front paths and enjoying the view.

Biggest danger is from UV rays and serious case of whip lash when turning to perve, err look at, all of the pretty little things wearing even littler tops and G-string bottoms. I can take care of the UV rays with lashings of 50 plus, hat and other coverings. There may be some protection / prevention to the perving - but I don't want it.

Some other observations:
  *  The eBike has crap range. I found out the hard way, suffice to say that the ride to Palm Beach yesterday was much easier as the ride from. I learned now to not set off without a full charge.
  *  eBikes and effing eScooters are every effing where.
  *  Helmets seem to be optional, even with some kids riding fat tyre motor bike look-a-likes at 50/60km/h on roads, footpaths and bike paths and only other protection would be their board shorts.
  *  Lime eBikes are $1.00 hire fee and $0.57 a km, effing expensive (a 2 hour morning ride will be about $70.00), 'specially compared to ...
  *  Bike Rentals | Beach Bikes – Bike Hire Gold Coast. If you coming here, want some fun, wanting a cheapie, aren't fussy, give James a call, he'll look after you for $180 for a week.

Williamson:
Some pics from yesterday's ride to The Spit:

And today's ride to NSW:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version