Author Topic: some help required - tank cable stay and rubber tube connections under tank  (Read 1207 times)

Offline tj189

• Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • Brisbane
Well I have just lifted the tank to clean the filter and noticed the cable stay? the wire used to keep the tank from being pulled back too far, and one of the rubber tubes is not connected but is directed to the left side of the underneath part of the tank.  There appears to be nothing on this side to connect it to.  On the other side there is a place where it could connect but not sure if it should be because of where it has been directed.

If someone had a photo or could explain where both these connect I would be very grateful.  I am searching through the manual at the moment with the best I can find located at 3-4 .

Found it - 5-56.  stopper chain is missing the nut to keep it on and the hose i am still trying to work out :||||
looks like the hose is the breather hose that has not been reconnected like the stopper chain by the Honda Dealer when I last had it in for issues with the fuel not being fed through properly arrgh!! :cuss
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 12:49:37 PM by tj189 »
IBA #38035
FarRider #189
Ulysses #42456

The following users thanked this post: spanner