Author Topic: Your Suspension Shop  (Read 3349 times)

Offline alans1100

• 1999 ST1100A
  • UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • Alan, Peterborough, SA
Your Suspension Shop
« on: June 08, 2012, 07:59:32 PM »
Found this while looking for a local place in Adelaide to get a new rear shock for my bike. Looks like they do rebuilds as well.

Your Suspension Shop is located in Adelaide, South Australia, and was established by Walter Preisig to service the Australian bike market with a new generation of gas shock absorbers that are continuously under development by Walter in partnership with Hyperpro and YSS. Walter has been developing racing suspension for over 25 years and has a wealth of experience in suspension technics, motorcycle maintenance and customer service.

http://www.suspensionshop.org/index.php

Motorcycle Shock Springs and High Performance Progressive Fork Springs

World Class Motorcycle Racing Suspension - Genuine Motorsport Tested Replacement Parts and Upgrade Kits from Your Suspension Shop

YSS Suspensions are uniquely tailored to each rider's needs, featuring extremely strong construction and are perfect for special applications. YSS motorcycle suspensions are the most advanced in the world with superb adjustment features giving your motorcycle's suspension the perfect setup for the road or the race track. All Y.S.S. shocks are easy to fit and come with different features like adjustable compression, remote reservoirs, teflon coated sinter bushes or revolutionary bladder rebound technology.

The Y.S.S. gas shocks use high pressure nitrogen gas. Ride height adjusters, hydraulic spring tension preloaders and hard chromed shafts are other features throughout the vast Y.S.S. shock absorber range. Our YSS Shocks come all with Manufacturer Warranty.

Y.S.S. shock absorbers can be customised individually and are built to a quality standard where handling and service ability go hand in hand. Most of the Y.S.S. mono shocks come with PIGGYBACK Reservoir made from a solid piece of machined aluminium with adjustment screws for low-speed and high-speed while others are available with casted mounts for reservoirs, without reservoirs, reservoirs with hoses, billet-milled reservoirs or billet-milled 90 degree reservoirs.

1999 :bl11  2004 :13Candy

FarRider #921- BR15, BR17, CR1

Offline Tipsy

• Landed Gentry
  • Legendary "1000 Club" Member
  • Laurie
Re: Your Suspension Shop
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 09:08:17 AM »
just checked the us site for YSS and they are about $300 instead of $699 au$
worth thinking about from my point of view,

Thanks for the info it is one brand of suspension I did not know off.   :thumb
I am lost and haves gone to find myself
Now If I get back before I return
Please ask me to wait.

Offline saaz

• Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • Canberra ACT
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 03:23:56 PM »
YSS started doing clones of racetec fork valves etc, but seem to have expanded a lot since I last checked.
John
(Ridden on and forever in our hearts)
1996 Honda ST1100P
2014 Triumph Trophy SE
Ozstoc, STOC #7239, Farrider #461 Ulysses #061681, IBA #59143 and some others

Offline alans1100

• 1999 ST1100A
  • UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • Alan, Peterborough, SA
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 03:40:33 PM »
just checked the us site for YSS and they are about $300 instead of $699 au$
worth thinking about from my point of view,

Thanks for the info it is one brand of suspension I did not know off.   :thumb

What was the us address. I did a search and found yssus but couldn't find anything for my 1100
1999 :bl11  2004 :13Candy

FarRider #921- BR15, BR17, CR1

Offline Tipsy

• Landed Gentry
  • Legendary "1000 Club" Member
  • Laurie
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 04:34:52 PM »
you need to contact them as they do a universal single and can fit what ever ends are needed
I am lost and haves gone to find myself
Now If I get back before I return
Please ask me to wait.