Honda ST1100 Section > Honda ST1100 General Questions

Fuel range / capacities

<< < (2/7) > >>

Streak:
yep best tank of fuel I have achieved out of my 1996 ST1100 is 565km out of a tank, and that was two up with teela.

but as a rule i get around 520-530 a TANK no worries

Bikebear:
On the Southern Cross Run over a distance of 4100 kms I did roughly 21km/l  so that works out to 588kms plus if I could use the whole tank. In reality I have never run it this low but have hit 470 then put 22 litres in the tank so I had 6 litres left.

Silky:
Great response guys thanks ... can I bend this thread to tell you about me ending up with CR9EH-9 spark plugs instead of CR8EH-9 which the auto parts store didn't have .

My workshop manual says that for prolonged high speed riding use the CR9EH-9 and we are going across the Nullabor so that would be pretty prolonged  :runyay

I am having all sorts of bother with my headlight globe high/low beam side ... a bit special it seems , any clues where to get one ?

Honda in Bunbury maybe .

Biggles:

--- Quote from: Silky on September 17, 2013, 05:02:50 PM ---Great response guys thanks ... can I bend this thread to tell you about me ending up with CR9EH-9 spark plugs instead of CR8EH-9 which the auto parts store didn't have .

--- End quote ---

"9s" work fine.  I've got them in Irridium.

alans1100:

--- Quote from: Silky on September 17, 2013, 05:02:50 PM ---Great response guys thanks ... can I bend this thread to tell you about me ending up with CR9EH-9 spark plugs instead of CR8EH-9 which the auto parts store didn't have .

--- End quote ---

I've done that trip a few times on my 1100 using OEM plugs.

As for fuel range, this year I've averaged 17.1 kms/litre giving just under 480km for tank (filled to the brim) but in since I've had the bike I've usually managed 400kms to the fuel light (no longer working) and that's what I work on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version