Author Topic: Victorians Get on your bike. March 25.  (Read 2362 times)

Offline Aj1300

• aj1300
  • KTm
Victorians Get on your bike. March 25.
« on: February 25, 2012, 06:10:40 PM »
Hi guys, just letting you all know there is a ride planned for the 25 march to Eildon. I will be meeting LocSt and Marcus at Woodend between 9-9.30 at the Woodend Bakery. Then we will head to Eildon for lunch and a get together, then head home. It will probably be 450 klms plus. if you choose to meet at Eildon thats O.K. iT ALL DEPENDS HOW FAR YOU WANT TO RIDE............ This is just a get together and meet who ever wants to turn up .
Just let me know if you are going and do we pick you up on the way.Lets get out on the black stuff and have some fun and meet the people who ride these great bikes. you can ring me if you want on 0418 538 206. Lets see how many ST we can get at Eildon.......... :beer Look forward to hearing from you guys all.
Cheers Adam :blk13 Black is faster
Adam aj1300/ KTM

Offline kruz

• ST Legend
Re: Victorians Get on your bike. March 25.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 07:17:43 PM »
 :( well mate we just did a good ride today & found out the rear shock is stuffed so will be staying off bike until its fixed...sorry about that as was looking forward the ride too.will catch everyone up at a later date.. :beer
lifes too short for shit

Offline Streak

• NR2016 Group
  • Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • Stampy Glitterballs
    • Australian ST Owners Club
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 07:28:04 PM »
:( well mate we just did a good ride today & found out the rear shock is stuffed so will be staying off bike until its fixed...sorry about that as was looking forward the ride too.will catch everyone up at a later date.. :beer

if it is for an ST1100, i can offer all sorts of information for you...just been through it all
Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OzSTOC
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63

Offline Aj1300

• aj1300
  • KTm
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 08:12:34 PM »
Thats bad luck kruz, hope you get it fixed.maybe your little seat cover wore it out :thumbs :rofl It was alright until she got on.
Cheers Aj :blk13
Adam aj1300/ KTM

Offline Marcus

• Insert amusing quip here...
  • Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • It says Stringo on my shirt
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 09:49:11 AM »

So I guess I won't pick you up on the way, then? hahaha