Author Topic: Mobile Motorcycle Maintenance (Brisbane QLD)  (Read 1454 times)

Offline Shiney

• Dave
  • Global Moderator
  • UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • RTE Coordinator - Strathpine, QLD
Mobile Motorcycle Maintenance (Brisbane QLD)
« on: February 07, 2020, 08:34:12 PM »
Mobile Motorcycle Maintenance (Brisbane QLD)

https://ifixmotorcycles.com.au/
0447 012 492

I have recently had some work done by on my ST1300 by Dan of Mobile Motorcycle Maintenance, he was excellent and has helped me twice now, first with a cross threaded bolt that was stuck and secondly with my rear brake locking on.
Anyway he has kindly offered a 10% discount to OzSTOC members :hatwave

Dan is cheaper than going to a dealership and will come to your house, he has over 20 years experience as a Qualified Motorcycle Mechanic and can assist you with everything from removing a stuck bolt and repairing the thread, replacing the fork seals, doing electrical work, servicing or even a complete re-build for your bike.

Dan completed his apprenticeship in New Zealand before heading to the UK where he worked in the workshop of a well known BSB team, then moved on to a foreman position in London before heading to NZ & finally settling in Brisbane Australia. 
Dan has worked with dirt bike teams & major dealerships alike and with the wealth of knowledge gained during his travels he’s ready to assist you with your service and repair needs.

• Electrical Repairs
    • Engine Overhaul
    • Suspension Repairs
    • Accessory Fitting
    • Race Preparation
    • Carburettor overhauls
    • Fuel injection repairs and services
    • Steering and suspension

Anyway for any members in the Brisbane, QLD area that need a mechanic I highly recommend giving him a call :thumbsup

Cheers
Shiney
My Ride: 2023 ST1800   :thumb
OzSTOC #104   STOC# 8512   IBA # 59142
Find me in The Who's Who of OzSTOC!

I like shiney things :grin
One of the Dave, Dave, Dave and Duncan crew 8)

The following users thanked this post: Skip, Wild Rose, Bloodman, ruSTynutz