OzSTOC Ride Reports, Pictures & Videos > National Rally 2013 Reports & Photos/Video

Funny Moments/Quotes from 2nd National Rally, Middleton...

(1/2) > >>

Diesel:
That's right folks, got a memorable moment you would like CAN share that happened whilst on tour or at the Rally?

I'd just ask you to think carefully before posting that it is harmless fun and will not draw the ire of anyone.      :-(((

I had dozens, but can only post a few...      :whistle

Here's one.....

Had the pleasure of spending some time with Jack and his lovely wife Una at the official dinner talking about all manner of things....

Jack, fr me, got my "Quote of the Rally - Jack said...(spoken in thick Scottish accent)... "I've not been to a rally like this where a fight hasn't broken out by now! This is the best rally ever!"      :rofl :rofl :rofl

Good onya Cooman.

Got one of your own folks?

Cheers, Diesel

Pocket STocker:
Well now that I have had a couple of Butterscotch schnapps, I will tell you this little moment.  :grin

As we we were staying a short distance away we had to walk to and from the park, WELL the walks home were a little slower, noisy and full of laughs.  :beer

On the walk home there was a footbridge without any lighting, and as I said I was a little ahhhhh pickled, the company with me protecting me was ST2UP, Tony and Sabie.

Well there was mention of trolls, goblins and other unsavoury fairy tail characters beneath this bridge, as I flew across the bridge there was a blood curdling scream and groping of hands upon my person !!!!!!!

WELL I shat !!!!,screamed, ran, jumped, hoped, tripped and squealed !!! :well

Well my companions thought this hilarious, but I have not forgotten and anything could happen to them at  Ballarat, I will have had 12 months to plot my revenge boys.

Pockey  :thumb

tj189:
 :crackup

Biggles:
And which of those three unsavoury persons do you most blame for tormenting you?       :-(((
I'm guessing Tony...   :whistle 

Sabie:
It wasn't me your honour... I was just an innocent bystander...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version