Author Topic: Ultimate Jumpstart  (Read 2467 times)

Offline Biggles

• NatRally 2018 - Mackay
  • "Top Dog" 10000 club
  • Bridgeman Downs, Brisbane
Ultimate Jumpstart
« on: November 13, 2012, 12:06:15 PM »
Resuscitate your car's battery from the driver's seat!

Simply plug it into your car's cigarette lighter (12V outlet) and it will automatically transfer power to the car battery! Wait 10 to 20 minutes and you're ready to go!

Will look great in that nice fashion yellow if you can find some matching seatcovers.
Maybe put one in your pannier, too.  Just to be sure!
For the modern man who lives in the city, riding a bike might be one of the only ways to escape the humdrum monotony. To take off and ride. To be both at one with nature and one with the bike. To feel masculine. Adam Piggott

OzSTOC #16  STOC #6135  FarR #509  IBA #54927

Offline dougcthr

Re: Ultimate Jumpstart
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 06:56:24 PM »
I have one of these... Needed to hardwire a standard 12v cigarette lighter socket directly to the battery - mine is in the RH Fairing pocket.  I tested it out by leaving ignition on with heated grips on... Turn of the key was just a click... After ten minutes with this baby plugged in it kicked over fine...

Sure beats a push start!!!

Cheers,
Doug
AKA GoGo

Offline Biggles

• NatRally 2018 - Mackay
  • "Top Dog" 10000 club
  • Bridgeman Downs, Brisbane
Re: Ultimate Jumpstart
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 07:40:08 PM »
Now that's interesting!  I hadn't realised it was that compact.  Just looking at it I imagined it was the size of a small car battery.
What are the dimensions?
Cudo are selling them for $49 as I write this.
For the modern man who lives in the city, riding a bike might be one of the only ways to escape the humdrum monotony. To take off and ride. To be both at one with nature and one with the bike. To feel masculine. Adam Piggott

OzSTOC #16  STOC #6135  FarR #509  IBA #54927