Farkles, Gear & Accessories > Farkles and Gear General Section

Motorcycle Boots.....What do you wear?

(1/29) > >>

Streak:
Well my DriRider Boots have finally given up the ghost, and i have been thinking what to buy next.

So i have stepped out and bought a Set of Mongrel Zip Siders in a black Leather, they are a 150mm High Zip Sided Full Lace up Steel Capped boot with full ankle protection, and they are Australian Made for something different!

I think they will be great as they are comfortable, light weight, going to still provide protection to my ankles, and i will be able to walk around in them after a day on the bike, Cost is around the $150 to $160 mark

I have also gotten onto some fantastic socks made by a company called FXD, they come up the leg high enough so they don't fall down into your boot, and being 100% cotton they are really comfortable without being bulky...They come in a 5 pack for about $19.95

Which got me thinking? what do you Wear? whats your experience?

Sabie:
I've got a set of Falco motorcycle boots. I had a crash in July 2011 and smashed my left angle while wearing Fiefighter Boots. Taipans. I'll always wear the Falcos now.

Taipans

Sicman:
I wear a set of Gaerne waterproof boots. They are very comfortable and do the job well  :thumb

Cheers

Tony

:slvr13

alans1100:
I bought mine last year for $168. Don't have a pic but the link will give you an idea.

http://www.axo.com/us/collection/street/footwear/q-gt-wp-boots

STeveo:
I wear my old Rossi motocross boots that I used to ride with in late '70s and '80s. They are all leather and come up quite high on my leg, but I have them and they are still good and no chance of me ever riding MX again (or short track). They are a pain to do up all the buckles, they still fit and reasonably waterproof so thats what I wear.

:bl11

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version