OzSTOC News & Rider Assistance > General Motorcycle News Links

Got a Blog or Vlog?....

<< < (2/11) > >>

keith3po:

--- Quote from: alans1100 on November 19, 2012, 08:11:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: keith3po on November 19, 2012, 07:58:11 PM ---Fancy touring on one of these not with my back. ::)

--- End quote ---

No, I wouldn't go there.........is why I got the ST

--- End quote ---

I agree Alan but did you read his ride report the boy has the biking spirit. :thumbsup

alans1100:

--- Quote from: keith3po on November 20, 2012, 07:20:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: alans1100 on November 19, 2012, 08:11:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: keith3po on November 19, 2012, 07:58:11 PM ---Fancy touring on one of these not with my back. ::)

--- End quote ---

No, I wouldn't go there.........is why I got the ST

--- End quote ---

I agree Alan but did you read his ride report the boy has the biking spirit. :thumbsup

--- End quote ---

I did read a little of it.......liked the bit where he forgot to fill the spare fuel container and all most needed it. I'd sooner have my spare fuel and not need it rather than run out and need it.

The town Dalton get mentioned quite a lot in the TV show "Ice Road Truckers" which is normally filmed in Winter.

Diesel:
I went to his vid channel and watched a few clips - very impressive!

The sense of adventure and spontanaeity is first class!   

Kudos to the presenter.      :-++

Would have to admit a slight case of envy too, about now!       :'(

Thanks for posting Keith.

Cheers, Diesel

keith3po:
He may have forgot the petrol but who hasn't forgotten something?  :wink1

I didn't have the balls or get up and go to do it when i was younger  :( green with envy who me.  ::)

alans1100:

--- Quote from: keith3po on November 20, 2012, 10:02:14 PM ---He may have forgot the petrol but who hasn't forgotten something?  :wink1

I didn't have the balls or get up and go to do it when i was younger  :( green with envy who me.  ::)

--- End quote ---

I've made a few 4000km trips myself but never thought to write anything about it other than fuel costs etc. And I have forgotten an item or two and remembered it a few Kms down the road and have gone back to get it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version