Buy Swap & Sell > Motorcycles For Sale

Honda Goldwing 2005 GL 1800

<< < (3/3)

John g:
 :bl11.   But it doesn’t have a disco machine,walk in wardrobe,microwave oven,or a heated leather recliner. :p

Dragonstaff:

--- Quote from: John g on March 17, 2024, 01:29:23 PM --- :bl11.   But it doesn’t have a disco machine,walk in wardrobe,microwave oven,or a heated leather recliner. :p

--- End quote ---

:rofl :rofl :rofl :crackup

West Aussie Glen:

--- Quote from: John g on March 17, 2024, 01:29:23 PM --- :bl11.   But it doesn’t have a disco machine,walk in wardrobe,microwave oven,or a heated leather recliner. :p

--- End quote ---

Bobos Versys probably has some fancy stuff that his Goldwing doesn't.
Ignoring the air bag Goldwings don't get really fancy until the latest model released in 2018.

West Aussie Glen:

--- Quote from: Bodø on March 16, 2024, 01:11:19 PM ---The Versys can handle dirt roads (within reason).
It's easier to turn around when I want to make a u-turn.

--- End quote ---
Agree with you about the u-turns but I was pleasantly surprised when I did a couple of 10 to 15 km stretches of dirt (not planned) on my GL1800 on my way to Mudgee.
On my first lap of Aussie I did one longish and one short section of dirt, again by accident, on my GL1500. The only real problem I had was when a rock flew up and hit me on the toe of my boot, it really hurt. I did do a very short section ( maybe 50m) of sort of dirt come sand where I was actually bogged up to the belly plate. I got off the bike to walk it out and it stood upright by itself. Kicked myself I didn't get photo. I had to walk beside it while slipping the clutch to get clear.

West Aussie Glen:
This is a nice one https://www.bikesales.com.au/bikes/details/2014-honda-goldwing-luxury-gl1800/SSE-AD-14462113/?Cr=4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version