Author Topic: Black Dog Ride from Bendigo  (Read 1414 times)

Offline Blue Baron

• ST Legend
Black Dog Ride from Bendigo
« on: March 29, 2013, 06:59:53 PM »
Went on the start of the local Black Dog Ride last Sunday.   Just tagged along on the end of the ride as had youngest daughter on the back, and wasn't sure how far she would last.  Seemed like a pretty good turn out, I think they had around 160 bikes registered....Anyway we made it as far as Elmore about 45k's from Bendigo before she needed a break, so we pulled the plug there.  Saw a bloke with a burgundy ST1300 at the meeting place before the ride and went over to give him an Ozstoc card; however he already had a sticker on his pannier.  He referred me to the rider parked next to him who had an FJR1300.  He had just bought a brand new ST1300 and was waiting for delivery.  gave him a card instead. :thumbs
Blue '99 ST1100A

Offline Streak

• NR2016 Group
  • Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • Stampy Glitterballs
    • Australian ST Owners Club
Re: Black Dog Ride from Bendigo
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 07:23:34 PM »
Went on the start of the local Black Dog Ride last Sunday.   Just tagged along on the end of the ride as had youngest daughter on the back, and wasn't sure how far she would last.  Seemed like a pretty good turn out, I think they had around 160 bikes registered....Anyway we made it as far as Elmore about 45k's from Bendigo before she needed a break, so we pulled the plug there.  Saw a bloke with a burgundy ST1300 at the meeting place before the ride and went over to give him an Ozstoc card; however he already had a sticker on his pannier.  He referred me to the rider parked next to him who had an FJR1300.  He had just bought a brand new ST1300 and was waiting for delivery.  gave him a card instead. :thumbs

Well done mate, good to see your out and about  :thumb see I told you would get the bug, you have to get your shirt now!
Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OzSTOC
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63

Offline Blue Baron

• ST Legend
Re: Black Dog Ride from Bendigo
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 12:57:34 PM »
Just need to sort out my seat now.  May have to get it re-jigged by a motor trimmer I think; then happy days :runyay
Blue '99 ST1100A