Author Topic: Harrow, SA & VIC Overnight RTE - 17 - 18 November  (Read 25871 times)

Online Williamson

• UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • ST Legend
Re: Harrow, SA & VIC Overnight RTE - 17 - 18 November
« Reply #175 on: November 21, 2018, 07:12:18 PM »
...... I promised Nigel I would photoshop one of him.....

Here you go Nigel:

...... It was a bit touch 'n' go for a while but he did make it in time for the group pic

My mistake, Nigel wasn't MIA, it's that we didn't spot him standing in front of the orange pub wall, to start with. 

Was worried that Bodo and John might have slept-in and missed the group pic, not adjusting their clocks to make up for the VIC / SA time difference, and all that.  But John assured me that he adjusted his clock as he crossed the border put it forward by 20 years he said.
Cheers,  Williamson (AKA Michael)

Motorcycling, the best time you can have with your pants on.
eBiking, the second best time you can have with your pants on
Afterlife, up there for the climate, down there for the company.
If I'd known I was gunna live this long, I woulda looked after myself better

Bodø

« Reply #176 on: November 21, 2018, 07:17:28 PM »
I wake up early anyway so no fear there.  I was more worried about how I would spend the time between waking up and the group photo time of 0800 hours.

The following users thanked this post: STroppy, Williamson

Offline Biggles

• NatRally 2018 - Mackay
  • "Top Dog" 10000 club
  • Bridgeman Downs, Brisbane
« Reply #177 on: November 21, 2018, 09:20:47 PM »
I wake up early anyway so no fear there.  I was more worried about how I would spend the time between waking up and the group photo time of 0800 hours.

I would be late for the photo.     :whistle
For the modern man who lives in the city, riding a bike might be one of the only ways to escape the humdrum monotony. To take off and ride. To be both at one with nature and one with the bike. To feel masculine. Adam Piggott

OzSTOC #16  STOC #6135  FarR #509  IBA #54927

Offline John g

• ST 1100.
« Reply #178 on: November 21, 2018, 09:57:57 PM »
 :'(.   Micheal s  comment reminded me of the iconic film of the seventies (planet of the apes ) .where our illustrious stars were accidentally transformed to a future time ,but with retrograde outcomes .After crossing the border on Sunday morning I had to book my honda  st1100 in for its first service!! It was just like It had come from the showroom floor .Plus it took less than $20 dollars to fill up from empty!
                                          Ah Home sweet Home. ;-*
John  g

Offline Nigel

• Legendary "1000 Club" Member
« Reply #179 on: December 03, 2018, 03:10:40 PM »
...... I promised Nigel I would photoshop one of him.....

Here you go Nigel:

...... It was a bit touch 'n' go for a while but he did make it in time for the group pic

My mistake, Nigel wasn't MIA, it's that we didn't spot him standing in front of the orange pub wall, to start with. 

Was worried that Bodo and John might have slept-in and missed the group pic, not adjusting their clocks to make up for the VIC / SA time difference, and all that.  But John assured me that he adjusted his clock as he crossed the border put it forward by 20 years he said.

Geez I look about 6 foot 12,,,,,,great set of pins though :eek
Introducing My 2007 BMW K 1200 GT
Avoid Disappointment, Expect the Unexpected.
Nigel               0447333268
Mooroolbark But its a secret.

The following users thanked this post: Williamson