OzSTOC Events National & Local > NEW SOUTH WALES & ACT

Sofala RTE next Sunday (13th May)

(1/2) > >>

JuST Peter:
Weather permitting, there's a RTE to Sofala via Bells Line of Road (twisties galore) - Lithgow - Ilford, lunch at Sofala, then back through Kelso - Oberon - Hartley - up Harley Vale Road to the Darling Causeway (Google it) - back to Bell, then head home.

Meet at Maccas at Windsor at 8.30 am for an early kick off. There are no dirt roads, and approx. 430 k's from Windsor and return.

Any takers?

saaz:
I may be in on that, but not travelling with everyone else except for some parts.  I have to get the last bit of wear out of the tyres before changing them for the Lightning Ridge ride.  I can work it so I hardly repeat any roads there and back

Paul:
I'd like to go on this one Peter, unfortunately I have Mothers Day comittments :( :cuss

:blu13

Paul

Dick B "Yewie":
Hi Pete,
unfortunately we have Mothers Day commitments also. Have tried to rearrange but to no avail. Would love to come but will have to decline.
Sorry
Dick   

JuST Peter:
Would the following Sunday (20th) suit everyone better? I'd completely forgotten about Mother's Day - no doubt I would've been reminded by the pinkheeler

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version