Farkles, Gear & Accessories > iPhone and Android Helpful Apps

Looking for a Phone Based Tracker

(1/4) > >>

StinkyPete:
Hi all
At about $400 AUD per year, Spot is just getting too expensive for me, so I'll let my subscription lapse when it runs out later this year.   I'm now looking for an Android phone based tracker and wonder what people are using.    Bubbler was to "go to" a few years ago, but wonder what else may be around.

Bodø:
What are you looking to do with it?  I use a couple.

Greenalp is good for people seeing where you are now (you can turn it on or off anytime) but it only stores about four hours worth of points.  If it's moving I'm moving (or someone has stolen my tablet).

If you want to store a whole trip and put it on a map I use GPS logger.  It doesn't show a map people can open like Spotwalla did but stores the points on your device.  Uploading them to google maps at the end of the day is easy.

Langers:
Pete, Zoleo might be the go for you. After the first 3 months you can suspend your plan for $6.50/month. See details here: https://www.keeptrackgps.com.au/pages/zoleo-pricing

StinkyPete:
I'm looking for something that will provide a link that will show my location on a map, that I can share with family and friends.

Langers:
I believe that can be done for an extra $7.95/month taking the basic plan up to $40/month

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version