Author Topic: Drugs, Sex, Rock and Roll, mark II. ( content may not suit everyone)  (Read 3026325 times)

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
  • 98 ST1100 Portland, SW Vic coastal.
Re: Drugs, Sex, Rock and Roll, mark II. ( content may not suit everyone)
« Reply #25575 on: January 17, 2021, 05:59:45 PM »
A woman went to her psychiatrist because she was having severe problems with her sex life. The psychiatrist asked her many questions but did not seem to be getting a clear picture of her problems. Finally he asked,

"Do you ever see your husband's face while you are having sex?"

"Well, yes, I did once"

"Well, how did he look?"
"Very angry."

At this point the psychiatrist felt that he was really getting somewhere, and he said,

"Well that's very interesting, we must look into this further. Now tell me, you say that you have only seen your husband's face once during sex; that seems somewhat unusual; how did it occur that you saw his face that time?"

"He was watching us through the window!!"
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25576 on: January 17, 2021, 07:03:55 PM »
A man went to see his priest and stated in a very serious tone, "Father, something horrible is happening and I must talk to you about it".

"What is wrong, my son" asked the priest?

"My wife is poisoning me" stated the man.

The priest, very shocked by this, asked, ""How can that be?"

"I'm telling you, Father, I'm positive she's poisoning me. What should I do?" the man pleaded

"Tell you what. Let me talk to her. I'll see what I can find out and I'll let you know" said the priest.

A few days later, the priest called the man and said, "Well, I have spoken with your wife. We spoke on the phone for almost four hours. Do you want my advice"?

The man anxiously replied, "Yes"

"Take the poison!!" said the priest.
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25577 on: January 17, 2021, 07:38:17 PM »
A husband and wife go visit a marriage counselor. First, the wife speaks to the counselor alone.

The counselor asks, "You say you've been married 20 years, so what seems to be the problem"?

The wife replies, "It's my husband -- he's driving me crazy! I'm going to leave him if he continues"!

"How does he drive you crazy"?

"For 20 years," she says, "he's been doing these stupid things. First, whenever we go out, he's always looking at the floor and refuses to go near anyone. It's very embarrassing".

The marriage counselor is amused, "Anything else"?

"He keeps picking his nose all the time! Even in public"!

"Hmm, anything else"?

The wife hesitates, "whenever we're making love, he NEVER lets me be on top! Once in a while, I'd like to be in control"!

"Ah," says the counselor, "I think I'll talk to your husband now".

So the wife goes out of the room and the husband enters. The counselor tells him, "Your wife says that you've been driving her crazy. She might even leave you".

The husband looks shocked, "WHAT? For 20 years I've been loving and considerate and I've always given her what she wants! What could be the problem"?

The counselor explains, "She says that you've got these habits that are driving her crazy. First, you're always acting strange in public--looking at the floor and never going near anyone else".

The husband looks concerned, "Oh, you don't understand! It's one of the few things my father told me to do in his deathbed and I swore I'd obey everything he said".

"What did he say"?

"He said that I should never step on anyone's toes"!

The counselor looks amused, "Actually, that means that you should not do anything that would cause anyone else to get angry".

The husband looks sheepish, "Oh. Okay".

The counselor continues, "And you keep picking your nose in public".

"Well, its another thing my father specifically commanded me to do! He told me to always keep my nose clean".

The counselor looks faint, "That means that you should not indulge in any criminal activity".

"Oh," says the husband looking very stupid.

"And finally, she says that you never allow her to be on top during your lovemaking".

"This," says the husband seriously, "is the last thing my father commanded me to do on his deathbed and it's the most important thing".

"What did he say"?

The husband replies, "With his dying breath, he said, 'Don't screw up"!'
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25578 on: January 17, 2021, 07:41:20 PM »
At Any Given Moment:

79,000,000 people are engaged in intercourse right now.

58,000,000 are kissing.

37,000,000 are relaxing after having sex.

1 lonely bugger is reading joke threads.

You hang in there sunshine!
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25579 on: January 17, 2021, 07:58:09 PM »
A bookmaker who was making a long trip by car when toward nightfall he happened upon an inn which had a most unusual name: The Even Steven.

Since it was located in the middle of a desolate stretch of country, and he didn't know how much farther the next place would be, he decided to stop there for the night. He registered, listing his occupation as a bookmaker, and decided to satisfy his curiosity about the name at the same time.

"It's very simple, really," the proprietor explained. "You see, my name is Steven Even. So I just decided to turn it around and call this The Even Steven. I thought if might get a few folks puzzled enough to stop and ask questions, and sometimes it does."

"That's a pretty smart way to use the luck of a name," said the bookie, appreciatively. "I bet it brings you a lot of business."

"It hasn't brought me so much luck," he said. "The folks who stop here don't stay long. There's not much gaiety around here, as you could see. In fact, there's not another soul lives closer than thirty miles away, whichever way you go. Makes it pretty lonely for me, a widower. And worse still for my daughters. Three of the loveliest girls you ever set eyes on, should have their pick of boyfriends. But, they are getting so frustrated they're about to do anything for a man."

The bookie made sympathetic noises, and listened to more in the same vein until hunger obliged him to change the subject to that of food. An excellent home-cooked dinner was served to him by a gorgeous blonde who introduced herself as Blanche Even, and when he was finished she still kept pressing him to ask for anything else he wanted.

Finally, she said, "Would you like me to sit and talk to you for a while?"

"Thank you," he said politely, "but I've had a long day and I feel like closing the book."

He went to his room and had just started to undress when there was a knock at the door and an absolutely breathtaking brunette came in. "I'm Carmen Even," she said. "I just wanted to see if you'd got everything you want."

"I think so, thank you," he said pleasantly. "I do a lot of traveling, so I pack very systematically."

When he had finally convinced her and gotten rid of her, he climbed in between the sheets and was preparing to read himself to sleep over the Racing Form when the door opened again to admit an utterly gorgeous redhead in a negligee to end all negligees.

"I'm Ginger Even," she announced. "I wanted to be sure your bed was comfortable."

"It is," he assured her.

"I hope you're not just being tactful," she insisted. "May I try it myself?"

"If you must," said the bookie primly. "I will get out while you do it."

When she had gone, he settled down with a sigh of relief and was about to put out the light at last when the door burst open once more and the proprietor himself stomped in, glowing with indignation. "What's the matter with you," he roared. "I've got to listen all night to my daughters moaning an' wailing, the most luscious gals in this county, because they all try to show you hospitality an' you won't give one of 'em a tumble. Ain't us Evens good enough for you?"

"I'm sorry," said the transient. "But I told you when I registered that I'm a professional bookmaker: I only lay Odds."
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25580 on: January 17, 2021, 08:00:50 PM »
Ole is a farmer in Wisconee . He is in need of a new milk cow and hears about a nice one for sale over in Nordakota (that would be North Dakota for you non-Scandahoovians out there).

He drives to Nordakota, finds the farm and looks at the cow. He reaches under to see if the cow gives milk. When he grabs a teat and pulls...the cow farts. Surprised, Ole looks at th e farmer who's selling the cow, then reaches under to try again.

He grabs another teat, pulls, and the cow farts again. Milk does come out however, so after some discussion with the cow's current owner, Ole decides to buy the cow.

When he gets back to Wisconee, he calls over his neighbor, Sven, and says, 'Hey, Sven, come and look at dis ere new cow I yust bought. Pull her teat, and see vat happens'.

Sven reaches under, pulls the teat...the cow farts.

Sven looks at Ole and says, 'You bought dis here cow over in Nordakota, didn't yah'?

Ole is very surprised since he hadn't told Sven about his trip. Ole replies, 'Yah, dat's right. But how did yah know'?

Sven says, 'My wife she from Nordakota too'.
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25581 on: January 17, 2021, 08:10:59 PM »
Why Men Don't Write Advice Columns

Dear Walter,

I hope you can help me here. The other day, I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't driven more than a mile down the road when the engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help.

When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with the neighbours' daughter. I'm 32, my husband is 34, and the neighbours' daughter is 22. We have been married for ten years.

When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that they had been having an affair for the past six months. I told him to stop or I'd leave him. He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. He won't go to counselling and I'm afraid I can't get through to him anymore.

Can you please help?

Sincerely,

Sheila

Dear Sheila:

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it's clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires.

If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors. Mainly have your air filters cleaned or replaced.

I hope this helps with your problem.

Walter
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25582 on: January 17, 2021, 08:47:21 PM »
A linguistics professor was lecturing to his English class one day.

"In English", he said, "A double negative forms a positive. In some languages, though, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. However, there is no language wherein a double positive can form a negative".

A voice from the back of the room piped up, "Yeah, right".
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Brock

• Tardis Tech
  • UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • White is the fastest
« Reply #25583 on: January 17, 2021, 10:24:36 PM »
1 lonely bugger is reading joke threads.

At least I'm not trawling the internet for jokes, and wathing all the neighbours to see if they are having sex ( and noting if they are)..

:nahnah
Brock
Asian Correspondent
2003 Honda ST1100PY

Ulysses #32829
STOC #8239
OzSToc # ??
Kinross WA

The following users thanked this post: Kev Murphy

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25584 on: January 17, 2021, 11:17:53 PM »
You know, Brock, there have been over 45,200 views of this thread since the 6th of December?
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25585 on: January 17, 2021, 11:18:25 PM »
Three girls died and were brought to the Gates of Heaven. Upon entering the gate, they were halted by St. Peter and his obedient angel. St. Peter told the girls, "Before entering you must answer this simple question".

"Which is ...", they replied in unison?

"Have you been a good girl", he asked the first girl?

"Oh yes", she said. "I was a virgin before I got married, and was still virgin even after I got married".

"Very good", said St. Peter. "Angel, give this girl... the golden key".

"Have you been a good girl", he asked the second girl?

"Oh, quite good", she said. "I was a virgin before I got married, but was not after I got married".

"Very good", said St. Peter. "Angel, give this girl... the silver key".

"Have you been a good girl", he asked the third girl?

"Oh no, not at all", she said. "I practically had sex with every guy I met before and after I got married. Anywhere, anytime".

"Very good", said St. Peter. "Angel, give this girl... my room key".
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25586 on: January 17, 2021, 11:30:01 PM »
One day, Robert, died. When he was sent to be judged, he was told that he had committed a sin, and that he could not go to heaven right away.

He asked what he did wrong, and God told him that he had cheated on his income taxes, and that the only way he could get into heaven would be to sleep with a fat, stupid, butt-ugly woman for the next five years, and enjoy it.

Robert decided that this was a small price to pay for an eternity in heaven. So off he went with this enormous woman, pretending to be happy. As he was walking along, he saw his friend Steve up ahead. Steve was with an even bigger, uglier woman than he was with. When Robert approached Steve he asked him what was going on, and Steve replied, "I cheated on my income taxes and scammed the government out of a lot of money...even more then you did".

They both shook their heads in understanding and figured that as long as they have to be with these women, they might as well hang out together to help pass the time.

Now Robert, Steve, and their two beastly women were walking along, minding their own business when they saw their friend Jon up ahead, with an absolutely drop dead gorgeous supermodel / centerfold. Now Jon was a plain, ordinary guy, but just a bit overweight...

Stunned, Robert and Steve approached Jon. They asked him how is he with this unbelievable goddess, while they were stuck with these two god-awful women.

Jon replied, "I have no idea, and I`m definitely not complaining. This has been absolutely the best time of my life (and I`m dead,) and I have five years of the best sex any man could hope for to look forward to. There is only one thing that I can`t seem to understand. After everytime we have sex, she rolls over and mumbles to herself, "Bloody income taxes!"
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25587 on: January 18, 2021, 08:22:48 AM »
A preacher was making his rounds on a bicycle, when he came upon a little boy trying to sell a lawn mower.

'How much do you want for the mower' asked the preacher?

'I just want enough money to go out and buy me a bicycle', said the little boy.

After a moment of consideration, the preacher asked, 'Will you take my bike in trade for it'?

The little boy asked if he could try it out first and, after riding the bike around a little while, said, 'Mister, you've got yourself a deal'.

The preacher took the mower and began to crank it. He pulled on the rope a few times with no response from the mower.

The preacher called the little boy over and said, 'I can't get this mower to start?'

The little boy said, 'That's because you have to cuss at it to get it started'.

The preacher said, I can't cuss. It's been so long since I became a Christian that I don't even remember how to cuss'.

The little boy looked at him happily and said, 'You just keep pulling on that rope. It'll come back to ya'.
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25588 on: January 18, 2021, 10:47:59 AM »
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25589 on: January 18, 2021, 10:52:46 AM »
Letter Of Complaint To The Railway

This is a transcript between a commuter and the railroad company, regarding services of the latter.

Gentlemen:

I have been riding trains daily for the last twenty-two years and the service on your line seems to be getting worse every day. I am tired of standing in the aisle all the time on a 14-mile trip.

I think the transportation system is worse than that enjoyed by people 2,000 years ago.

Yours truly,

A Commuter

The Reply to the above:

Dear Sir:

We received your letter with reference to the shortcomings of our service and believe you are somewhat confused in your history. The only mode of transportation 2,000 years ago was by foot.

Sincerely,

Western Railways

And the Counter-Reply was:

Gentlemen:

I am in receipt of your letter and I think you are the ones who are confused in your history.

If you will refer to the Bible, Book of David, 9th Chapter, you will find that Balaam rode to town on his ass...

That, gentlemen, is something I have not been able to do on your train in the last twenty-two years!

Yours truly,

A Commuter
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25590 on: January 18, 2021, 11:53:06 AM »
While leading a party of girl scouts through the woods in silent Indian fashion, the troop leader suddenly came upon a clearing where a young couple was engaged in "69".

"Back ladies, back" cried the leader, "There's a very dangerous beast out there"!

But it was too late, several of her charges had more or less seen all.

They asked their leader what was happening.

"Well, if you... er... must know, they were practising a brand new form of artificial respiration".

"WOW" exclaimed the oldest of the group! "I know which merit badge I'm gonna try for next".
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25591 on: January 18, 2021, 11:56:58 AM »

0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25592 on: January 18, 2021, 01:55:59 PM »
The Rules Of English Cricket as I understand it. (sorta ...)

For those of you who have ever watched a cricket match, and not understood the rules, I have written them out below clearly and concisely.

There are two sides. One in and one out. Each man in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in then the next man goes out 'till he's out.

When the side that's in is all out, the side that's been out comes in and the side that has been in goes out and tries to get out the side that's coming in.

Sometimes you get men still in and not out when the side that is in is finally out. When both sides have been in and out, including those who are in not out, that's the end of the game.

And that is my total understanding of the game. I know even less about football.
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25593 on: January 18, 2021, 02:07:22 PM »
The car came to a sudden halt.

"Have you run out of petrol?" asked the girl, somewhat sarcastically.

"No of course not" replied the young man.

"Then why have we stopped?"

"You will no doubt have noticed that we are parked in a secluded spot, so I thought you'd like a discussion about the hereafter"

"What do you mean?" asked the girl.

"Simple. If you're not hereafter what I'm hereafter, you'll be hereafter I've gone".
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25594 on: January 18, 2021, 02:11:23 PM »
One night, while tending bar, the bartender notices this hideous looking fella at the far end of the bar with several hot women around him.

Finally, the bartender's curiosity gets the best of him, and he walks down to where the ugly man is.

The bartender says, "Please don't get offended when I tell you this, but I couldn't help noticing you have several beautiful women hanging all over you, and, forgive me, but you are not exactly the most handsome person I've ever seen. In fact, you're quite ugly. Now, normally, I would think these ladies are attracted to you because of your money, but I can tell by the way you're dressed and the fact that they are buying YOU drinks, it's not the money. Tell me, sir, ...... what is it about you that these women are so crazy about?"

The man paused a moment in thought ...... scratched his ear, stroked his chin, licked his eyebrows, and said, "I haven't the faintest idea?"
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25595 on: January 18, 2021, 03:10:29 PM »
Toward the end of Sunday service, the Minister asked, 'How many of you have forgiven your enemies'?

80% held up their hands.

The Minister then repeated his question.

All responded this time, except one small elderly lady.

'Mrs. Neely?'; 'Are you not willing to forgive your enemies?'

'I don't have any'. She replied, smiling sweetly.

'Mrs. Neely, that is very unusual. How old are you?'

'Ninety-eight'. she replied.

'Oh, Mrs. Neely, would you please come down in front & tell us all how a person can live ninety-eight years, & not have an enemy in the world?'

The little sweetheart of a lady tottered down the aisle, faced the congregation and said:

'I outlived the bitches'.
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25596 on: January 18, 2021, 05:29:39 PM »
Sally was seen going into the woods with a small package and a large bird cage. She was gone several days but finally she returned. Her friend, Liz, had never seen Sally looking so sad.

Liz said, "Heard you went off in the woods for a couple of days. Glad you got back okay, but you look so sad. Why"?

Sally replied, "Because I just can't get a man".

Liz said, "Well, you sure won't find one in the middle of the woods".

"Don't be so silly, Sally said, "I know that. I went in the woods because I needed something there that would get me a man. But I couldn't find it".

Liz said, "I don't understand what you're talking about".

Sally replied, "Well, I went there to catch a couple of owls. I took some dead mice and a bird cage".

"So, how's that gonna help you get a man" asked Liz?

Sally said, "Well, I heard the best way to get a man is to have a good pair of hooters".
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25597 on: January 18, 2021, 05:31:58 PM »
Lisa was called to serve for jury duty, but asked to be excused because she didn't believe in capital punishment and didn't want her personal thoughts to prevent the trial from running its proper course.

But the public defender liked her thoughtfulness and quiet calm, and tried to convince her that she was appropriate to serve on the jury.

"Madam", he explained, "this is not a murder trial! It's a simple civil lawsuit.
A wife is bringing this case against her husband because he gambled away the $12,000 he had promised to use to remodel the kitchen for her birthday".

"Well, okay", agreed Lisa, "I'll serve.
I guess I could be wrong about capital punishment after all".
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25598 on: January 18, 2021, 05:59:39 PM »
The young male race horse came from a long line of winners, and did wonderfully in time trials.
However, in actual races he proved a little too romantic, and could never quite bring himself to pass a mare.

So one day the trainer went to him and told him he'd have to be castrated.

The young horse, knowing that it was either this or the glue factory, took it philosophically.
After all, having the operation was almost a certain guarantee of a long and illustrious racing career.

After a short recovery period, the horse was again run in time trials, and found to do as well as ever.

But the first time he actually ran in a race, he only went about ten paces, before getting a dejected look on his face, turning around, and ambling back to the starting gates.

"What's the matter?" asked the trainer, "you were doing great!"
"Yeah, well how would you feel" replied the horse, "if five thousand people took one look at you and shouted

'They're Off !!?'
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com

Online Kev Murphy

• "Top Dog" 10000 club
« Reply #25599 on: January 18, 2021, 07:17:17 PM »
0428 306 496

kjmurphy2@bigpond.com