Honda ST1100 Section > Honda ST1100 General Questions

Fuel range / capacities

<< < (7/7)

Pezzz:
Riding to Kalbarri today I got 425 km from full to the last white line. Still had gap then red to go. Fuel light was not on and I know that the light worked last week  :||||
Met up with Winston66 today. Had a chat and some food and an all round great day.
2000 ST1100p ... I think the colour gives it more range
 :wht11 :wht11 :wht11

pedroperth:
 :bl11
I know it’s an old post but better late than never.
I regularly get 20km/litre with a mix of city and country cruising. Usually 2 up.
my bike is a standard 98 model 1100 with the exception of staintune slip ons.
I don’t ride particularly hard but also dont worry about economy. managed to get 420km on 21litres yesterday.
Considering the size and weight of the St the fuel economy is pretty amazing.

ruSTynutz:
Welcome pedroperth!  :beer

I believe one member (Kev Murphy) regularly gets 600+k's out of a tank on his ST1100.
I wish my 1300 was even close to being that economical!

Being a "newbie" you may like to introduce yourself to the forum here: http://ozstoc.com/index.php?board=14.0 or not...lol.

Cheers  :beer

Nigel:
Wow, a 10-year-old post. When I had my Ex pol 1100, was running 3.9 per hun. It was an 04 dead stock. Current Bav 5 per hun. A bigger tank would be better but, plenty of servos around.
Take care >

DaleAP:
Having just gone to Melbourne and back from Brisbane, my '95 ST was acheiving around 5.7 litres per hundred kms. I had the fuel light come on a couple of times and re-fueled with 460 kms travelled, and there was still 2 litres in the tank. And that was with some pretty severe headwinds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version