Honda ST1100 Section > Seats & Windscreen Modifications ST1100

Another Screen Question

(1/2) > >>

Pat Mcrutch:
I just got a ST1100 don't know why I didn't get one 20 years ago, but I have the same problem that a lot have with screens the first ride I had was 7 hours and I had to ride with the visor open because of the wind noise in the helmet the screen is standard and I'm 5' 10" or 5' 11", I have read a lot about the size of screens and everybody seems to have different ideas on whats needed.
I found this deflector that may fit the bill as it looks to be very adjustable and I was wondering if anybody has had any thing to do with them,  "MRA X-Creen Touring Aufsatz" any help on which way to go would very helpful.

ST2UP:
Welcome along Pat,

Peter at Screens for bikes may be some help if your after a replacement screen that doesn't cost the earth...

:beer

Pat Mcrutch:
Thanks for the reply Chris the minister for finance has ok'd a new screen so I'm looking at the MRA but will give Peter a ring when he reopens and have a talk as I would rather by Aust.
Wayne

Abe:
Welcome Pat,

I have a "Screen for Bikes" from Peter and are very pleased with the quality of the product and the cost.

I got the higher and wider model  :thumbs

ppopeye:
If you want quiet and less buffetting I suggest the bike quip one. Not australian but it just works. A318 delivered to your door.

Sent from my iPad

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version