OzSTOC Ride Reports, Pictures & Videos > National Rally 2016 (W.A) of Reports Pictures/Video

Roadtrip

<< < (3/11) > >>

Cerebral Knievel:
I see you have upgraded to a red ST ....noooice   :Stirpot

The "anonymous member from Victoria" certainly has some mystery to it..... :think1 that's a phrase you would normally associate with parliament question time .

Have a great drive....i am so itching to get out on a road trip but a plane flight will have to suffice   :fp

Sicman:
Nice trip today from Mildura to Port Pirie. Its a lot cooler tonight with a lovely sea breeze. Passed a paddock with @ 100 emu's in it that would have made ST2UP very nervous indeed  :Stirpot Snowtown is now bypassed so we couldn't drop off any more bodies  :whistle

It will be a nice meander into Port Augusta tomorrow  :wink1 Its ok Stimpy I will have a great drive just for you  :grin :grin

Dick B "Yewie":
We are in Torquay tonight and heading along the GOR tomorrow staying at Mount Gambier tomorrow night. We are a day or two behind most of you but will catch up to you all next Friday
Dick, Ros, David and Sue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ppopeye:
Chris and I are at Ouyen tonight. Hot today 39C nearly all day. Still 39C at 8pm.

Aim for Port Augusta tomorrow or stop earlier if its too hot.  :H :H :H

Anyone suggest the best way with a big van??

Sicman:
This morning's view

Well it was a big 88kms to Port Augusta this morning including the detour checking out the 1.5klm long jetty at Port Germain where all you could see was seaweed

This was the relaxing crowd this arvo including a big fairy who was sitting in the middle of the fairy ring (ring of toadstools on the grass)

Onto Ceduna tomorrow. Poppeye We reckon Ouyen to Mildura then straight to Port Augusta via Snowtown is your best bet with a big van  :thumb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version