OzSTOC News & Rider Assistance > OzSTOC News & Events...

Saaz's Final Gift to OzSTOC

<< < (2/19) > >>

Gadget:
I have mixed feelings about defarkling John's bike, because the farkles and LD stickers is what makes it quintessentially saaz's bike. Without those it becomes another ST.

I do understand that the transformation will definitely make it an OzSTOC bike, but I'm concern it will lose its essence of saaz.

John continues to surprise. What a wonderful gesture.

Even though I've quit riding for now, I would be honored, and probably tearful, to ride John's ST1100, although I would also simultaneously be fearful of binning it.

I presume long term registration, insurance and garaging issues have been considered.

ST2UP:
Its the Registration and Insurance and indeed nominee for the same that presents our biggest challenge.....but we decided the project was just to valuble to the club to not press on and solve as we go. I'm thinking a chat with our new found friends in Shannons Insurance will be on the cards  ;-*

Brian:
 :popcorn

ST2UP:
As I mentioned when we announced this generous gift to the club earlier we truly want the club members to take ownership and feel empowered by this project.........and that starts right now  ;-*

We need a name for the bike/project ?? It needs to embelish want this is all about....Saaz and his ST1100 in the role of the OzSTOC club bike. It needs to be short and catchy without being corney......lets here your thoughts  :beer

Gadget:
I know you said you didn't want corny but all I can come up with is Re-saaz-itation. I know that would have got a smile and chuckle from John.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version