OzSTOC Shop > OzSTOC Preferred Suppliers & Discounts

Australian Moto Gear & Clothing.

(1/13) > >>

ST2UP:
Australian Moto Gear & Clothing

http://www.austmotogear.com.au/

OzSTOC now welcomes onboard this new Austalian small business making inroads into the Motorcycling market, Australian Moto Gear & Clothing based in Toowoomba QLD are offering a awesome 10% Dicount across their entire range products.

The products are targeted at all manner of riders from the Motorcycling fraternity from cruiser owners, sports bike rider, LDR community and Motorcycle camping.

When placing an order with Australian Moto Gear & Clothing enter ozstoc into the Enter Coupon     box at Checkout to have your OzSTOC Prefered Supplier discount applied.

Marcus:
You may want to (for full disclosure) mention that this is Streak's new venture

Streak:

--- Quote from: Marcus on May 20, 2016, 10:40:19 AM ---You may want to (for full disclosure) mention that this is Streak's new venture

--- End quote ---

Marcus, I need to disclose that this is my new venture  :runyay

I posted it up to the group in March what i was up to: http://ozstoc.com/index.php?topic=10676.0

Its lots of fun actually, i am road testing all the products before i put them into the shop, so i can really say "I have used them myself" so it is getting me more time on the bike playing with different gear.

it is entertaining explaining to different suppliers about lights and camping gear that bigger is not better, and I want gear that is decent quality not just a cheap price.

What I am trying to do is stock select lines of gear that is no brainer stuff in the LED lighting, Motorcycle camping gear, Waterproofing, Bags, Waterproof bags, Socks those sorts of things.

I am happy to take suggestions and ideas from everyone to  :thumb

Cheers

Streak

Marcus:
Nar man, it just read funny to me, that's all.
Yeah I've been following/stalking your progress. :D

Shiney:

--- Quote from: Streak on May 23, 2016, 09:45:02 AM ---....

I am happy to take suggestions and ideas from everyone to  :thumb

Cheers

Streak

--- End quote ---

Jump starters like the "Antigravity Batteries" one might be something that people would be interested in :thumbsup

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version